**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost Rider 5* worth R5 (maxing)?

Basically the discussion title...

I’m having mixed answers in my alliance, but most are saying he should definitely be my first R5.

However, I feel like the more “experienced” members say I shouldn’t for some reason...

Yes or no?

And please explain answers if you can😊

Thanks so much everyone!

Comments

• Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    His base damage isn’t great considering he’s god tier but all his ability’s make up for it I regularly use him to clear entire paths in AW. Especially the regen and power drain.
    Well worth taking him to r5
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I love my GR at R5. I had a mystic gem for so long waiting for voodoo. It never came and looking back, I am glad it was GR. I use him for story, EQ, AQ, AW
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I hate asking this, but...do you have Blade?
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    I hate asking this, but...do you have Blade?

Unfortunately i do not.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    If you don’t have blade- you should wait
    Blade makes all of GR judgments 100% to proc

Without blade you have to count on RNG

Wait it out brother
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No way
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Without Blade, GR's chief problem is the RNG on the judgements.

With Blade, GR's chief problem is that his awesomeness can't be stated enough.

:p
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    What's ur other options ???
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I didn't take my duped gr to r4, couse I don't like him relying on blade's synergy that much. would prefer some solid champ who doesn't need any synergy - it allows you to form aw attack team with more options, and you don't have to invest in two champs when you really want to use one. also even with how cool he is, gr's utility is for older champs, newer ones usually have passive buffs. I'm not sure, but based on his description it looks like venom strange still will get energy even after gr's sp3, as he is immune to power control (I didn't test it). So as you may see, the meta is shifting while they don't care about keeping older champs great. he is decent, but I would't say he is r5 worthy
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    GR over blade all day

GR benefits much more from the higher rank because some* people would say his dps is not that great (i think he is above average but could be better)

If you are finding a r4 blade isn't doing it for you, then no offense but r5ing blade wont make a huge difference and more practice is needed. At r4 blade handles any content just fine including LOL.

The prestige difference is negligible.

My oppinion comes from someone who personally r5'd sparky (for more hp, clearing LOL quickly, i get bored easily)
    And medusa (war boss).

Had the option to do iceman, magik, hype, quake, and of course blade.

If I had GR, he would have been my first r5 hands down.

• Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Nah he’s still good at r4, he’s a utility champ, save r5 for a high damage champ
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I would say no. He's a good champ just not one of the best champs. Also given the fact that next AW Season will nerf Blade.... No real reason to bring him up. Just my opinion
    Thanks everyone :)
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    If he's not duped you'll time out in fights. If he's duped, I'd R5 him.
    I don’t have Blade or Stark Spidey lol. My options are:

GR awakened
    AA awakened
    Angela
    OR
    6* LC to R2