**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

RDTs

Bleed immune global node?

That’s game breaking. RDTs should be available to everyone that ranked a bleed champ for AW attack (AA, GP, Blade, etc).

Comments

• SperaSpera Posts: 152
    😂...😒
    CoachLed
    July 20 in General Discussion
    I’m not the type to cry for compensation. I don’t think that rank down tickets should be handed out simply because of changes to AW or AQ. However, with all of the problems that we have endured over the past couple of weeks/months, I do believe that some rank down tickets would be a nice gift to ease some of the frustration among the player base.

LOL?
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Spera wrote: »
    CoachLed
    I’m not the type to cry for compensation. I don’t think that rank down tickets should be handed out simply because of changes to AW or AQ. However, with all of the problems that we have endured over the past couple of weeks/months, I do believe that some rank down tickets would be a nice gift to ease some of the frustration among the player base.

LOL?

Quote me all you want but this is different. Kabam is isolating one group of champs that rely on bleed and putting them at a huge disadvantage.
    CoachLed

LOL?

I’m guessing your AW attack team doesn’t have a bleeder.
    I use trinity ,but I'm path 8 up to debuff immune mini hehe .

Which means you have Sparky. So you don’t rely on bleed.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Bruh

A R5 Sparky to be exact. I wouldn’t be complaining about bleed immune either if I were you.....
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Bruh

Insightful...
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,325 ★★★★★
    This is a joke post right?
This discussion has been closed.