**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Naughty Symbioid

124»

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Another update: My symbioid was wearing a spider-man costume when I got home

Apparently he stole my credit card and bought it online...

What a goofball
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    the Golden Symbiod broke mine's back in 3 places. I took him out back of the outhouse and shot him.

I buried him in the backyard. It was like Ol' Yeller all over again.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    My "Symbioid" acts as if he's the best player ever

He ate Blade for breakfast
    Savaged Falcon (Blades Doppelganger)
    And chased Black Panther around Wakanda

Guess he doesn't like Blade or Rich People

Now hes laying in front of Cap's Ship waiting for him

What can I do....

....no symbi.. Get off now, cap is not to be Eaten

Hello I'm the symbioid and I want you to know that I'm Strange.

Mister Strange?

Its Doctor

Mister Doctor Strange?

No, just The Doctor

Doctor Who?

Doctor Strange, didn't you just hear what I said?

I did but who cares

Why you little?

"Symbioid turns pure symbiote and Eats Mister Doctor
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Mine is refusing to eat now that he’s rank 5 and now I have to waste perfectly good Klyntar Catalysts that are REALLY HARD TO GET, JYMBIOTE
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Little guy just started preschool, and he only bit 4 other kids!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I hope you gave him a proper spanking. Mine ate the whole class and I took him out to see Venom. Then he tracked down and ate the entire cast...so much for a sequel.

I hope you gave him a proper spanking. Mine ate the whole class and I took him out to see Venom. Then he tracked down and ate the entire cast...so much for a sequel.

At least now there’s no fuss about Spider-Man being removed from the MCU now that the Sony flagship has been sunk 😂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Mine keeps asking me to be his Wingman for "that Nebula hottie".
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I took him to the shop and he pretty much ate everything and almost destroyed the shop
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sorry about the naughty symbyoats guys. Lucky me, just sent mine off to college. It's taking gender studies cause it doesn't know what to make of it's emptyness going on downstairs. It keeps praying to this "Kabam" God to tell it its purpose in life.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Mine has a liver problem and it’s not healing with iso, so I took him to the hospital to get an MRI...and well...apparently high frequencies of sound sorta....umm....oops?
  • CaykoCayko Posts: 111
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    my little dude came in here and already broke my favorite lamp. where are the katalysts to train these $#!7s!!!

Oh bröther! Not the lämp!

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Mine ate all of my 5* and 4* champs. He's soloing act 5 now. Probably just eating all of them too.
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    I know my little guy is slowing eating my 5* shards. Each day they decrease just enough where I almost didn't notice it.

He thinks he is getting one past me, but I'm on to him!
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    @RichTheMan This is a fun thread that would definitely liven up the news! Just saying
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 99
    I dunno what ya'll are talking about! My little Torito (that's his name) is such a sweet little thing! He doesn't even try to take my food or anything. He's such a loyal friend, unlike my dog! That mutt hasn't been seen since Torito got here. Sigh, I guess some pets just don't interact too well.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    My symbioid stole my laptop. I found it under his bed and looked through the search history.

He looked up how to unhinge his jaw and how to eat people's heads off.

I threw out every computer in the house.
    Update… RUN!