**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

labyrinth of legends...

jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
edited October 2018 in Strategy and Tips
good evening/afternoon/morning wherever you are reading this. i have a picture telling me all he enigmatic abilities of the champs in labyrinth and i’m about to start path 3 with classic spider-man in my way. In the description it says he has a 100% passive to evade all incoming attacks but is switched off once stunned and only reactivated after he reaches/uses a L2. so does this mean as long as i stun him and only bait his L1 his passive shall never trigger again and he will stop evading ? or is that just his enigmatic ability for 100% that shuts off and his signature ability still triggers of evading every 30% or basically every hit i throw ? thanks in advanced.

Comments

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    He'll still have his normal evade just not his enigmatic evade. Sorry he's unfortunately still spiderman
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    no worries thank you for clearing that up 😊 needed to double check before i went to take him down 😊
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Good luck!
    thanks bro 😊
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited October 2018
    He s also my next one,ive got a few options to fight him, which one will make me lose less itens?

Blade
    Killmonger
    Archangel
    Crossbones
    Starlord
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Anyone think about just using venom on your team for that spidey. You don't need to shut down the evade with stun because of his update
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    If you’ve got a Killmonger, his true strike I believe completely “nullifies” Spidey’s evades
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    I solo’d this fight with R4 KM.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Suel wrote: »
    He s also my next one,ive got a few options to fight him, which one will make me lose less itens?

Blade
    Killmonger
    Archangel
    Crossbones
    Starlord

Venom is a great Spiderman option these days

I dont have him 5* !

I meant who s the best from the options i have!
    i reckon AA or KM buddy, is your starlord rank 5? if so take SL Drax Gamora Rocket and AA. let’s you continuously get off parries