**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is willpower worth it?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I was thinking of having at least 1 point in willpower since 3 does not really cut it and feel 0.7% is too low and think it should be 1% at least . It was said only max willpower if you have suicides. I am actually thinking of using willpower for act 4 exploration.

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I just have 1 point in there even without suicides. It helps counter any damage over time effects I may encounter and you can actually gain a bunch of health back against various champs that place harmless debuffs (like some Sentinel classes in AQ or someone like Cap America). I know it isn't considered "good", but it's saved my bacon in more than a few instances.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I do the same. 1 Pt in WP should be enough for most cases. it saves you a couple of potions
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Ok thanks everyone for your advice I will put only 1 in willpower then. Only question is even after unlocking and redoing your masteries...you need 15 mastery points right?

Yes, you can't put one point in willpower until you have placed 15 in other defense masteries. Even after you unlock it.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    I don't know. I would rather put those points into attack masteries and beef up my damage and end the fight sooner. Unless you're placing champs into the mini boss or boss nodes in War, defense masteries are over-rated.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Depends on how you use it. I use armor break and debuff champs to heal. Science sentinels in aq. Throw a heavy and watch your health go up.
  • ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    This game isn’t worth it anymore. Strong keeps getting stronger. And once you finally do get a good champ like IMIW you’ll get KABAMED. This game has lost all fun.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I have it set with 2 points and maxed out healing masteries. It works wonders with my champs that heal like ghost rider and x 23 in AQ not to mention, you get a good health boost when you get debuffs on you. It really heals mitigate the health lost having glass cannon maxed so I'm a big fan of anything that's heals.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    3/3 willpower is excellent
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I just recently added WP back into my mastery build and I do find it nice to have. Its nice to have for your defense, but also incase you get clipped. Also if you plan it right in certain match ups you can use it to your advantage, for example your fighting kinggroot and you let the last hit of his sp1 get that permanent armor break on you when he has his fury's up you can get some healing for the entire fight.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I run all attack and don't see any reason to invest in wp, regret a lot I wasted so much units to unlock it. champs who place debuffs on you without hitting are lc, cap, ms... can't try remember any more atm. so after it was nerfed, it's only usefull if you run suicides or get hit a lot while fighting weaker opponents imo