**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best mutant 4 star champ to use an awakening gem

Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
I currently only have 5 mutant champs deadpool xf(duped), nc(duped), Cyclops, storm, and pyslocke all unduped. Was wondering if any of those unduped are worth a awakening gem or should wait for someone else. Thank you for all your help.

Comments

• X_5125X_5125 Posts: 11
    Me Personally, i would do pyslocke, she is a power control beast otherwise storm,
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    You can also keep for wolverine or iceman both awaken are monsters
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Don't awaken psylocke lol. She's usless in the later game
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Wolvie is the best option and then archangel. Next would be iceman and then x-23
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Thank you for the input
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Love Psylocke so I'd chose her. Best option would be storm though because it boosts her special damage sooooo much
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Speaking only of the recent mutants...

Rogue - not that recent, sorry, but those crit life steals are great

Iceman - for initial coldsnap, good utility, useful in AWD

Archangel - that negating of ability accuracy has been very helpful in AW, wrecking Magik lately

I don't have Psylocke, so I can't fairly speak for or against her.

Hope that kinda helps.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Very helpful. Thank you everyone
  • explorershaneexplorershane Posts: 34
    Dazzler!
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    I currently only have 5 mutant champs deadpool xf(duped), nc(duped), Cyclops, storm, and pyslocke all unduped. Was wondering if any of those unduped are worth a awakening gem or should wait for someone else. Thank you for all your help.

Personally I'd wait for someone else unless you really like one of those champs you have induped. X23, Wolvie, Archangel & Iceman are IMO the best mutant champs & would wait on one of them buddy
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,648 Guardian
    Ascoop24 wrote: »

I would wait. Wolverine, Iceman, Archangel I think are definitely worth it. If you play her well, I think Rogue is also worth it. Outside of those, I would sit on the awakening gem.
  • LIKEaBOSS88LIKEaBOSS88 Posts: 22
    Wait for iceman.. no one else
  • LIKEaBOSS88LIKEaBOSS88 Posts: 22
    Other than og Deadpool of course lol
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Don't do any of these. Save for someone who will be a game changer for you.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I have wolverine duped and he's a beast! If I got one I'd dupe my r3 Rouge. But of the ones that you mentioned, I'd choose Storm. Her specials are deadly.