**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Really Kabam

And I thought the punisher and yellow jacket fight was bs and wouldn't get worse lol guess I was wrong.

Could have atleast planned ahead by viewing the map but we can't, guess they wanted it to be a surprise....Well you got me ha frb8g71ewvpa.png

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Your lucky. You have iceman on your team.
    Just fight well and wolverine's 3rd special will only drain 5% of your HP
  • ADDZZADDZZ Posts: 71
    If you have to start over, Magik should sweep that up nicely.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    There is plenty of resources on the web for who the fights are and what buffs they have.

Do your research, it was never meant to be easy.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    edited July 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Your lucky. You have iceman on your team.
    Just fight well and wolverine's 3rd special will only drain 5% of your HP
    Yea he'll heal up before that though.
    ADDZZ wrote: »
    If you have to start over, Magik should sweep that up nicely.
    Yea I'll probably have to start over and bring her next time.
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    There is plenty of resources on the web for who the fights are and what buffs they have.

Do your research, it was never meant to be easy.
    Aw man you're so smart I never thought about that one lol. Wanted to do it without guides or anything but I see it's necessary.
    edited July 2017
    @Noobeeus

Whoa hold on big man it's not that serious lol really just posted so others don't make the same mistake. I Have no problem with finishing as I stated. Just lesson learned that's all but hey thanks for the positive feedback I'll give it a try!

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    edited July 2017

Public forums should be used as information sharing, it's good that someone posted and others will know how to fight when they stuck , you suggested a good option to "research " but who does that , or how many people take time out to do the research first ,find out the counter champs , understand the buff effects ,god damn , I will enroll myself for PHD instead .... just saying ...lol
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    @FAL7EN - if wolverine healing is a problem then use guillotine if u have
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    @FAL7EN ....seriously...?

don't go on a public forum complaining about something you have caused to yourself, then be a smart ass about it.

you want to do it without guides? Great! don't post your whiny **** on a forum....suck it up and finish it.

Public forums should be used as information sharing, it's good that someone posted and others will know how to fight when they stuck , you suggested a good option to "research " but who does that , or how many people take time out to do the research first ,find out the counter champs , understand the buff effects ,god damn , I will enroll myself for PHD instead .... just saying ...lol

If you want to get through difficult content without spending loads of units on revives you research the content first.

Everyone I know does it...
  • bluelightsbluelights Posts: 17
    The only one problem is spiked armor.
    Yea I'll have to bring in either Gully or Magik for him next time. His healing is op as a 5* now I see why they don't want to release him yet lol
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    @FAL7EN - if wolverine healing is a problem then use guillotine if u have
    Had the team to finish everything else just wasn't expecting him to have the buffs that he had. The all or nothing buff is what threw me off since nobody else had it in the chapter

Well I ended up beating him with iceman cost me 4 revives but worth it lol