**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Great offer Kabam, but...

The choose 1 of 6 offers are in theory great offers: depending on your situation you can decide what's better for your account and buy what you need. The legendary class crystal bundles you released today are grat, there's is just a tiny problem in my opinion... the bundle costs too much. I know the offer is so pricy because there there are 3 30% champion boosts, but really 55€ is personally too much! Now I don't want to do a lesson in marketing or anything like that, but confronting with some of my alliance members we all agreed that if the offer was around the 20-30 euros mark we actually would have given it a try.

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    GMC only guarantee 4* worth for $50. I would go for it if the dynamics of the game are not changing too fast , now the wind is blowing towards 5* more , I personally stopped spending resources on 4* champs except for few new champs. Those 3 CC are very precious for 5* champs and now I am more cautious by choosing 4* champs to rank up as per the utility.

Sorry but these offers are not worth spending for long run. I think for new players at low level should go for it.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    This and the recent 6* offer have been more motivation to grind arena
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    I only rank my 4* up to 4/5. The T4CC I save for my 5*. In fact, I plan to hold my T5BC for my 6*.
  • PyrocixPyrocix Posts: 76
    Making it for a specific class doesn't warrant spending 50$ for a 10$ worth of units crystal. 2000 5* shards are maybe worth 10$ so in my book, you're up to $20. Flip the chance to get a 5* from 20% up to 80% and I'd think about it at $50.
  • wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    I won’t try anything Kabam offer (by luck)
    I don’t know if I am unlucky or what, but never been lucky at all with Kabam.
    So, I buy what I want, not some chance!
    Also, I really doubt the 20% chance!
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I was spending even now and then I buy few offers but then I started buying stocks, my friend send me a link of an app , though that I registered and now I can buy stocks, so whenever I feel itchy... I buy stocks just like use to buy offers by pressing few tabs and done. And after few months I saw that I am growing my portfolio and getting some profits on few stocks. It’s so satisfying watching grow your investments. My urge to spend on speculation is now fulfilled and it’s more interesting then buying a virtual worthless character. It’s my opinion.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    80% to burn your money :neutral:
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    These offers are trash!! You can buy Spider-Man on PS4 for $50-60, and you're telling me Kabam is selling a 4* for the same price.

The deal would be worth $50 if it was a guaranteed 5* champ, 1mil gold, champion boost and T1ac x5
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Garbage deal, 20% to have a 95% chance of pulling a turd 5*.

Limit the pool to great characters and drop the price by 75% and just maybe people would change their mind by 66%.
  • I'm happy with the offer...

hv8frke7xs00.jpg
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I'm happy with the offer...

hv8frke7xs00.jpg

Now wait for minimum 10 months if you want to r5 him ...lol
  • Not really... my alliance gets resources pretty quick... lol

7m6jjiohqf8z.jpg

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Not really... my alliance gets resources pretty quick... lol

7m6jjiohqf8z.jpg

you got T2 alphas
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Congrats with 5* GR! But usually it's one good pull that starts all those Iron fist pulls and I bet they won't have the mood to post on here after.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    edited October 2018
    I feel they should make the deal a 100 bucks and guarantee a 5 star and give you the rank up materials to get to rank 3. I think that would be fair and a better deal for the money. Don't even really think that's asking a lot.