**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will yondu be able to armor break on the bleed immune global node?

Will he be able to?

Comments

• Doubt it. Should be for only naturally immune champs.

Damn that sucks i guess I'll be giving season 5 a miss then lol
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Well i know for sure that carnage will still be able to inflict his armor break against bleed immune.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    It’s only against a naturally bleed immune
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★

That's what I'm afraid of as well. Yondu, Elektra, Carnage (and others) will be rendered impotent this season. Probably way more than Blade. If promoting diversity was the real goal - instead of a euphemism for 'we want you to spend much more to try and clear your lane' - those underutilized champs would be able to use their secondary abilities. Unfortunately, I don't think it'll pan out that way.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    borntohula wrote: »

That's what I'm afraid of as well. Yondu, Elektra, Carnage (and others) will be rendered impotent this season. Probably way more than Blade. If promoting diversity was the real goal - instead of a euphemism for 'we want you to spend much more to try and clear your lane' - those underutilized champs would be able to use their secondary abilities. Unfortunately, I don't think it'll pan out that way.

Carnage in theory should still inflict armor break. Carnage armor break requirement is "If bleed fails to apply due to an immunity". Which indicates to me that it should still apply through bleed immune nodes.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Carnage in theory should still inflict armor break. Carnage armor break requirement is "If bleed fails to apply due to an immunity". Which indicates to me that it should still apply through bleed immune nodes.

I'm not sure a global node qualifies as an immunity in kabam's book. Guess we'll have to see. Hope you're right for those who ranked him up after the recent buff.

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yeah Carnage should work, they phrased it that way for a reason
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Doubt it. Should be for only naturally immune champs.

You are skipping the season because of 1 champ?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Doubt it. Should be for only naturally immune champs.

Yeah, it's the same for X23.

X23 still got her secondary buff from the debuff immune path in AQ. I bet it's the same as that.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Im afraid not I used him in war at r3 then took him to r4 for defense and when fighting bleed immune nodes it said immune