**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many times you pull 5* crystal until you got God Tier champ ??

RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
Just to motivate my self, because it's my 10 pulls of 5* crystal, and all i got are duped IP, she hulk, spider gwen, falcon, yondu, sentry, howard the duck, NC, magneto... Thank you :'(

How many times you pull 5* crystal until you got God Tier champ ?? 220 votes

1-3
28%
LeNoirFaineantPiviotWayntosRCunhaLt_Magnum_1TimrosxananabananarockykostonMelkerlanneroAtharva111AwroenderKillerRino19chrissbjordannScopeotoe987John757ljballer22ChampioncriticChris1212123PedritkoEnderDraco58 62 votes
4-6
16%
GamerDeadbyrd9nameplasJonibärchenNemesis666AhitlawG0311MrTicTac19992008Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756LeoGnarleyardoCrazyjack719YouconfusedCupidDarkness82ReferenceDankestChefStagedear85gasmaskdudeAvengers320 37 votes
7-10
16%
Darkstar4387abiew78GDEVIL69_adqqedfyvrphillgreenStar_Lord_mihAshburnraffsterKennadoM1k0rinMlewis37JayBird_IsTheWordF317OnmixHammerbro_64TheMarauder53BahamutIDogeFight_me 37 votes
10-15
8%
DGCGNASTYVuDahEB54HendrossDTMelodicMetalwskyeungDingaloyuwAdvDiablosUltimateJohnwickBHBoomshakala11CainZombieZeddWoozieBLEEDlNG_DGESmibsismi 18 votes
>15
30%
DL864winterthurMattyloJh_DezBadroseTimone147Willjackson16Fluffydragon2Spity68JayMMMhykkeAxeCopFireDshuno1_eefDezz_1zuffyallinashesDaredevi1Fan7Speedbumpneb 66 votes

Comments

• RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Yondu and Nightcrawler are decent champs sooner or later you will get them :)

Wow thank you man :smiley:
    I got Magik and Quake from my first and third crystals. Then I duped them both from my fourth and fifth respectively.

You're so lucky :smile:
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    4-6
    Damn! Won’t lie I that’s painful luck. Like others have said Yondu and NC are decent. Hope your luck gets better
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    >15
    Haven’t gotten a single high demi god tier yet I’ve honestly given up on getting a god tier 5 star
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    10-15
    14th hyperion after 13 crystals that gave me pure garbage. Do not lose hope!
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    i have only opened 1 and got collossus but still dont give up hope
  • 1-3
    Got Starlord on my second
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    7-10
    My 10th was killmonger. Makes up for the daredevil netflix falcon ironfist and others I got first.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    1-3
    Got stark spidey as my first 2
  • Vassili24Vassili24 Posts: 109
    After 10 I still haven’t gotten one
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    >15
    For me it comes in waves. My first two pulls were og spidey but there were only like 12 champs in the crystals back then. It took a while then in rapid concession I pulled gr blade sparky iceman voodoo ultron and then trash for about my last 20 something. I can’t seem to dupe any of my god tier 5. Have to have patience. It can be frustrating before 5* I could not pull a good 4* to say my life outside ds pre-nerf I was very frustrated a lot of my friends were pulling the most desirable champs while I had to make do with some ok ones. Then 5* came out and at first my luck was much better then it trailed off and so on to me it seems to repeat a cycle.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Is IMIW God or demi-God tier? On my 2nd pull. No complains.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    >15
    Is IMIW God or demi-God tier? On my 2nd pull. No complains.

Not sure about an attacker as I don’t have him but as a defender in mid to lower tier aw he can be a pain for some I’m pretty sure in higher tiers like plat and master solo him pretty easy.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    4-6
    My girl Gwenpool, 5* crystal number 5
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    You didn't give the option I'd vote for: It could easily never happen.

I've given up on the basic crystals. For me, there are suffice game-changing champions (I think 'God-Tier' isn't a helpful phrase) in the Featured pool that it's more cost-efficient to buy them at 15,000 shards.

Look at what's in each of the pools and decide (based on your own criteria) on the ratio of 'game-changers' to 'others'. If the ratio is significantly in favour of the Featured crystal, change up to that. It's a much smaller pool, so you've a better chance to dupe (1 in 24, rather than 1 in about 140).

Having bought three of the Featured crystals so far, I've pulled Ghost Rider, Iron Patriot, then Ghost Rider again. Whilst IP is pretty weak, I can't complain about pulling and Awakening GR. Whilst it's possible I could have done even better, statistically it seems unlikely that I would have had that good a result from 4-5 'standard' 5* crystals.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    1-3
    Got archangel on my first, and gwenpool on my third, and carnage(back when he was garbage) on my fifth, after that all garbage for 10 5* crystals
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    1-3
    Got Magik with my 3rd pull.
    First two were Dr Octopus and IMIW
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    1-3
    I got Iceman and AA out of my 1st and 2nd crystals. Got MM after, but I also got GP in 4th. 5th was Ronan, which I suppose isn't all bad. Just need to get him duped.
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    10-15
    I got iceman and Hyperion back to back somewhere around 12-15. Had mostly decent pulls before that outside of ip 3 times.
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Haven’t gotten a single high demi god tier yet I’ve honestly given up on getting a god tier 5 star

So sorry bro.. we need much motivation :(
    Seems like the statistic shows 2 trends. You'll get a good champ at 1-3rd pulls or >15 pulls. :( I know where I am :(
    You didn't give the option I'd vote for: It could easily never happen.

I've given up on the basic crystals. For me, there are suffice game-changing champions (I think 'God-Tier' isn't a helpful phrase) in the Featured pool that it's more cost-efficient to buy them at 15,000 shards.

Look at what's in each of the pools and decide (based on your own criteria) on the ratio of 'game-changers' to 'others'. If the ratio is significantly in favour of the Featured crystal, change up to that. It's a much smaller pool, so you've a better chance to dupe (1 in 24, rather than 1 in about 140).

Having bought three of the Featured crystals so far, I've pulled Ghost Rider, Iron Patriot, then Ghost Rider again. Whilst IP is pretty weak, I can't complain about pulling and Awakening GR. Whilst it's possible I could have done even better, statistically it seems unlikely that I would have had that good a result from 4-5 'standard' 5* crystals.

I'll try he featured one maybe.. thanks for your feedback :)
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    >15
    God Tier? What's that? :|
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    7-10
    Spider man stark enhanced was my 7th 5 star alongside green goblin both cyclops storm and a storm dupe hawkeye and gambit