**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Down Tickets for AA

R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
First we suffered wrong information from a Kabam employee in regards to AA having the ability to stun champs on stun immune nodes in AW, which lead to rank up decisions from players. Much later to find out this information was false and had it fixed. After the change AA still had high use in AW though due to neurotoxins. He could still slaughter regen champs/nodes, melt evade champs, fight power gain, etc.
Fast forward to present, global bleed immune is being introduced to alliance war. This alone completely cripples AA and removes everything from him. If he can't cause bleed than he can't create neurotoxins. He can no longer perform well at anything mentioned above and has little to no value in AW now.

Sure, this is only for one season. But who used precious/rare T2A and T5 basics to have their champs forced to the bench and taken out of the most competitive mode of gameplay, regardless of time? How can you claim diversity while making other champs less desirable and forced to sit out an entire season? Or all while completely crippling a champs functions/abilities?

Some fool(s) will say stuff like, "but he's still useful in story quests." Cool story, no ones taking champs to r5 for Story quests or Monthly EQ. Nor is this topic about any mode outside of Alliance Wars, where we base our rank up decisions.

I understand there is a thread in regards to AW, but this is for a specific champ and customer support suggested posting here.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    So you claim no one R5's champs for quests at all? AW is the one and only thing people rank champions for? You know this to be 100% fact for all summoners? I didn't know you were that in touch with the entire player base.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    But not every single node will be bleed immune and it will be a rotation so he won't even be completely useless, who does every single node on their path with one champion anyway?
    In top tiers, many do and just build synergy around a particular champ. Depends on the path youre running
    R4GE wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    So you claim no one R5's champs for quests at all? AW is the one and only thing people rank champions for? You know this to be 100% fact for all summoners? I didn't know you were that in touch with the entire player base.

Still nothing better to do? Feel you're fighting a cause being on all these posts while trying to go against everything someone says? Ok, I'll bite. Did you r5 champs for modes outside AW? Is AW the least important mode in the game? Is Story quests to hard for you that all your t5 basics are going towards it? You suggesting those capable of getting t5 at the higher levels aren't bothering with the competition in AW and are sweating over other modes? AQ, where even at 8K prestige 4 stars are being used.....is that what r5 champs are being selected for? Please go on and tell me people are wasting t5 basics for quests that are already completed, leaving just Monthly EQ and AQ

Well let's see, at most people have possibly up to 5 R5 champs. While, yes they get used in AW, I'm sure they use them to finish EQs faster. Do you not run map 6 in AQ? Day 5 map 6 PI is much higher than it used to be.
    Act 6 is coming.
    LoL is best done with R5 champs.
    The new Symbiote difficulty is going to be harder than Epic so probably be using R5's there too.

BTW do you have nothing better to do than make repetitive posts about a non issue?
    edited October 2018

Still nothing better to do? Feel you're fighting a cause being on all these posts while trying to go against everything someone says? Ok, I'll bite. Did you r5 champs for modes outside AW? Is AW the least important mode in the game? Is Story quests to hard for you that all your t5 basics are going towards it? You suggesting those capable of getting t5 at the higher levels aren't bothering with the competition in AW and are sweating over other modes? AQ, where even at 8K prestige 4 stars are being used.....is that what r5 champs are being selected for? Please go on and tell me people are wasting t5 basics for quests that are already completed, leaving just Monthly EQ and AQ

Well let's see, at most people have possibly up to 5 R5 champs. While, yes they get used in AW, I'm sure they use them to finish EQs faster. Do you not run map 6 in AQ? Day 5 map 6 PI is much higher than it used to be.
    Act 6 is coming.
    LoL is best done with R5 champs.
    The new Symbiote difficulty is going to be harder than Epic so probably be using R5's there too.

BTW do you have nothing better to do than make repetitive posts about a non issue?

Of course they will make use of them in areas if given the chance to make things quicker and easier, as do I. That doesn't argue against the case though. Are those people with r5 champs who have completed Story quests selecting r5 champs for EQ and AQ? Story quests have been completed and r5 started a while back, no one is r5ing champs for a Story Quest 6 that hasn't even arrived.

LOL is being completed with top AW attackers. There is very easy smart decisions being made there with champs that can be used elsewhere in AW.

New symbiotic? Are you serious? You think people heard that and said "Oh, let me make some more r5 decisions right now for a quest I don't know yet to what it will entail.

AQ? Almost 8k prestige (day one), running map 6. Yes, we use 4*s and 6*s. And if AW isn't running you have the opportunity to use your AW attack team if it will be of use on your path.

I feel you are really trying to reach for the stars here.

edited October 2018

It's my only post on the matter
    This entire post was about AA. Argue that, not whether you agree on my statement about what people r5 champs for. Thats not at all what this post is about.

No its not. You posted about it in the AW thread. And its not about AA. Its about the AW bleed global node.
    Not only that, you said no one is using R5's outside of AW then you just said of course they are to make Eqs faster. Which is it?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I agree. With rank up gems for compensation. Only a 4/55 generic will do!!!!

No its not. You posted about it in the AW thread. And its not about AA. Its about the AW bleed global node.
    Not only that, you said no one is using R5's outside of AW then you just said of course they are to make Eqs faster. Which is it?

I commented towards your ridiculous comments about a champ like Blade and the only mention of AA was me asking you specifically "You wanna argue AA next?" Thats the only thing mentioned of him, great try though.

I NEVER said players aren't using r5 champs in EQ, thats a desperate attempt by you to try to make a point by twisting something around. I said champs are being taken to r5 based on AW, not EQ.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I agree. With rank up gems for compensation. Only a 4/55 generic will do!!!!

Maybe RDTs aren't the way to go. But not sure I understand how a rank up gem for r4 will counter not being able to use a particular r5
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I took aa to r5. Even without the global bleed immune, he’s still not that great for war. There are so many poison immunes and champs that shrug stuff off. I wish they would give me a rankdown for a champion that has been severely gimped as of this past year.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Sure a mutant rdt will be good.

Let’s add a mystic rdt as well for all the dorms mordos UCs etc that are not getting anymore kills on AW defence since MD was nerfed so hard.

While we are at it, let’s include a generic rdt as well.

(This will be awesome. :D:D )
    xNig wrote: »
    Sure a mutant rdt will be good.

Let’s add a mystic rdt as well for all the dorms mordos UCs etc that are not getting anymore kills on AW defence since MD was nerfed so hard.

While we are at it, let’s include a generic rdt as well.

(This will be awesome. :D:D )

I've fought some r5 Dorms since the MD change. He's gotten so much easier now

I commented towards your ridiculous comments about a champ like Blade and the only mention of AA was me asking you specifically "You wanna argue AA next?" Thats the only thing mentioned of him, great try though.

I NEVER said players aren't using r5 champs in EQ, thats a desperate attempt by you to try to make a point by twisting something around. I said champs are being taken to r5 based on AW, not EQ.

Not one summoner has ever r5'd a champ for anything other than AW? Please provide where you got this info. I'd love to see the source on this.
    Rdt would be the only answer after gutting a lot of champs that people have ranked for the sole purpose of war. Unless they toss out t2alphas for free
    Hmmmmmm... Maybe not RDTs. I think it's a bit too radical. As long as they don't implement the Bleed Immunity Global Node or, any Immunity Global Node for that matter in future seasons, he should be fine. If they do, then instead of trying limit our options for AW for the sake of diversity they should increase the rewards earned from each war (not season rewards, just the ones from each war completed) so we can at least expamd our roster for this new meta.

I'd have to agree. Id rather not see any champs gimped, cause this actually just creates much less diversity. Kabam would need to increase odds of other good champs and increase resources if they plan to continue to take ranked champs functions out of the game.
    If they don’t wanna give out a rankdown, give us the materials to take another champ to 5. Or half the materials.

Not one summoner has ever r5'd a champ for anything other than AW? Please provide where you got this info. I'd love to see the source on this.

You're desperately struggling with your trolling and boredom. Agree with that simple comment or dont, makes no difference. The post is still in regards to AA being gimped and not a matter of who or why people are ranking as a whole. But for those who r5 specifically for AW and watching their champs being removed from the mode, thats what this is about.

You're desperately struggling with your trolling and boredom. Agree with that simple comment or dont, makes no difference. The post is still in regards to AA being gimped and not a matter of who or why people are ranking as a whole. But for those who r5 specifically for AW and watching their champs being removed from the mode, thats what this is about.

You are the one that said those words to please tell me where you get your information.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I never personally ranked up archangel but I think people should get some compensation for it (for people who ranked him up)
    edited October 2018

You are the one that said those words to please tell me where you get your information.

Most r5 options are based on war
    Sure it helps in event quest but like all content (bar labyrinth of legends) can be done with 5:50 4 star champs
    R5 champs tend to be just get the upper chance in war
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Global bleed immune node is only 1 season long so theres no reason to give rdt for it.

It also cripples the usefulness of many other champs.
    Blade, Gwenpool, X23, Domino, Killmonger, BP, and the list goes on.

You're derailing a thread because you seen an unimportant comment that you don't like that holds little ground to the actual problem. What you believe vs what I believe people rank for doesn't matter. If you wanna start a topic on that, create your own thread then.
    Ye I’m kinda annoyed I just r4 my x23 and now she’s gonna be useless in war
    Global bleed immune node is only 1 season long so theres no reason to give rdt for it.

It also cripples the usefulness of many other champs.
    Blade, Gwenpool, X23, Domino, Killmonger, BP, and the list goes on.

Yes and no. "Some" of those champs effectiveness has changed but still carry much more utility where the bleed doesn't make them great, while others are dependent on it. Which is why I used AA as an example, since it has completely removed everything in his arsenal that makes him a viable champ.
    X23 is useless in war now all she has is regen and nothing else (unless the defender is originally bleed immune)
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I agree with this post kabam recent made a sting of super op champs that rely heavily on bleed: blade, aa, gp, domino and guess what they are all ranked as “god tier” on seatins list. kabam did this knowing we would dump resources into these champs because they are good in a multitude of game modes now these once versatile champs are being gimped the advent of bleed and poison immunity nodes was just pure lazieness imo
This discussion has been closed.