**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* to max OR 6* R2?

*My last poll was not clear and didn't have all the potential options... sorry for the back-to-back similar polls*

I only have one solid 6* and its Luke Cage.
Should he (LC) be my automatic first big rank up since "6* are the future" (what i hear everywhere)?
Should I maybe bring one of the following 5*s up instead?
OR
Should i be patient and wait for a better champ?

Extra info:
I have 4 T5B catalysts...12 science T4CC...

Which 5* to max OR 6* R2? 93 votes

5* Ghost Rider Awakened
19%
Spity68belli300SpideySpeedbumpbryndenriversVladislas22jeffgmngIMMikkeG0311RasiloverAtticus9090TranminhbaoKngSpcTJ107skullduggery72sickboy9MbizzMidnite93 18 votes
5* Archangel Awakened
18%
ScottryanSuperman69SungjZzzPandamanTanDuke_SilverCaptain_2goodAustin555555DrVD99PedritkoDareDvlDanAvengers320Avetrex2JayCeeAn_Asian_1AdityatheaawesomDrPepper_75 17 votes
5* Angela (Unawakened)
1%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
5* Dormammu (Unawakened)
2%
peasantK3MRG 2 votes
5* Iceman (Unawakened)
16%
adqqedfyvrHeadrollerManChildUsquebathOnmixBobomansimolazDankestChefPaytoPlayEnderDraco58ace930999JohnwickBHNewYorkSmittyFooshblalalaOnly_Aloner 15 votes
5* X23 (Unawakened)
0%
5* Gwenpool (Unawakened)
4%
TheMarauder53spaceoctopusRockypantherxLordNeo 4 votes
5* Hawkeye (Awakened)
1%
Saket_123 1 vote
6* Luke Cage (Unawakened)
37%
ArcDeAngelusTendersquadXillymanAjisdopeBreybreyReeVerguldSceptilemaniacJdub1250Hammerbro_64SgtSlaughter78Melkerlannerodfmoore26Strikerrx8RicemanJC_Charlie_SceneNamelezKobster84B_Dizzle_01 35 votes

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’d say lc bc this coming season has the bleed immunity and a lot of your peeps have bleed as their main damage source.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Out of all those options Luke unless u awaken Gwen
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    5* Archangel Awakened
    Definitely AA. With act 6 coming and we don’t know when, bleed, poison, neurotoxin. Forget Luke Cage, AA is the way to go
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    LC carries me pretty much everywhere I bring him. If you dupe a 5*, consider them, but rn your best bet is LC
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    LC carries me pretty much everywhere I bring him. If you dupe a 5*, consider them, but rn your best bet is LC

AHH a 6* LC DUPE would make my decision so much easier lol.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    5* Iceman (Unawakened)
    I would say iceman would be super useful, since he really needs the damage bump. Six stars are the future so lc isn’t a bad option at all. Ghost rider and gwenpool would be pretty good too. Just don’t rank up Angela, dorm, or Hawkeye. You could make a case for x-23 or archangel, but you have better options than x-23, and archangel would be overkill.
    I would say iceman would be super useful, since he really needs the damage bump. Six stars are the future so lc isn’t a bad option at all. Ghost rider and gwenpool would be pretty good too. Just don’t rank up Angela, dorm, or Hawkeye. You could make a case for x-23 or archangel, but you have better options than x-23, and archangel would be overkill.

Thanks for the insight man!
    The only issue for Iceman right now is that i just took up my AA to R4, so i have only 1 T4CC mutant & i just pulled my iceman who is now at R3. So i need the catalysts to take him to R4 and then more to max him. That's gonna take a long while haha! I might pull some solid champs until then. Maybe i'll just wait it out until i have expiring resources and see i don't have a choice!
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Have a bit of same issue who to take up next to R5/R2. My options are and what I think. Might help you:

- Ghost Rider (favorite, can with his regen be a path clear in both act 6 and AQ, and can use the dmg boost. Compared his dmg vs Blade without danger sense, and not that far off)
    - Blade (Seems like his time has passed. Now where nerf of blade in AW against bleed champs. And most new champs have some kind of immunity to bleed or isn't a villian)
    - Medusa (Great damage and armor break, but need Black bolt to really shine in dmg)
    - Archangel (my feeling here is that to many lately is either poison or bleed immune)
    - Ironman IW 6* unduped (like his utility options. Power control with sp1 and shock. Counter to Korg as his medium is energy based. But unduped and more expensive to take to R2)
    - Angela 6* (damage, but besides that not utility)

Got 5x featured pulls next week with the next one. So will have to see what that brings before I make my choice.

BUT it is hard choices on what you should use your T5B on.
    edited October 2018
    Have a bit of same issue who to take up next to R5/R2. My options are and what I think. Might help you:

- Ghost Rider (favorite, can with his regen be a path clear in both act 6 and AQ, and can use the dmg boost. Compared his dmg vs Blade without danger sense, and not that far off)
    - Blade (Seems like his time has passed. Now where nerf of blade in AW against bleed champs. And most new champs have some kind of immunity to bleed or isn't a villian)
    - Medusa (Great damage and armor break, but need Black bolt to really shine in dmg)
    - Archangel (my feeling here is that to many lately is either poison or bleed immune)
    - Ironman IW 6* unduped (like his utility options. Power control with sp1 and shock. Counter to Korg as his medium is energy based. But unduped and more expensive to take to R2)
    - Angela 6* (damage, but besides that not utility)

Got 5x featured pulls next week with the next one. So will have to see what that brings before I make my choice.

BUT it is hard choices on what you should use your T5B on.

Thanks for the input man @SuperChrona !

Honestly my gut feeling is telling me Ghost Rider. Just because you can never go wrong with him. He is still one of the best overall champs imo, he kind of does everything well + he is duped, so he does have that little damage bump!

It seems looking at the poll i made that people think 6* LC is the better option. Seeing that i have 12 and almost a 13th Science T4CC, I definitely have a lot haha. But something is telling me i might regret it. IDK WHY lol. I'm trying to think what will help me the most when Act 6 comes out... and having that GR at R5 is the best and safest bet... again, that's what my GUT is telling me. :s

Being patient is always an option... I'm also fed up of having Science T4CC expiring or trading them in... out of 26 5* champs... i have 4 science champs (OG Spidey, Rhino, Miles Morales and OG captain america). I've been stuck here since day one damnit. So that little part of me is saying stop giving away those science T4CC and use them on taking LC to rank 2... HOWEVER, the other side is saying, "you're due for a science god tier... its coming" lol.

fml.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Wait until act 6 I know it’s a pain but hopefully you’ll rank up the one to make it a lot easier
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Honestly if u can wait then it would be better..I mean u can clear all the present content with Ur champs at their current levels...wait for the tougher content(act 6) to come out before making a major decision which includes t5b
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I'd wait for next 6* if you don't have t5b burning
    Good idea guys. Thanks! That’s exactly what i’ll do. Be patient :)
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    if you have blade and starky go for ghost rider u have the holy trinity :) But buffed Luke Cage is awesome i would be happy pulling him from my 5 star

yeah if i had blade or starky i would R5 one of those 2 without a doubt and probably wouldn't even have made this poll :D but i dont.... unfortunately.
    i'm basically stuck between LC and GR... but i'm gonna wait until act 6 comes out (unless i have expiring resources.
    Well... I made my dad open my 5* dungeon crystal (evolution with blade in it)...

AND HE GOT BLADE.

He is opening all my crystals from now on lol.

*SIDENOTE- I was saving a 5* skill awakening gem for this reason lol.

This solves my issue on who to R5 first lol.
    Lucky !!!
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 107
    I’ve been debating to take 6 star Luke Cage to rank 2 or blade to rank 5
    I’ve been debating to take 6 star Luke Cage to rank 2 or blade to rank 5

Luke. Blade is slowly losing his value... A year ago this man was the hottest thing out there... Now.. I wouldn't r5 him if I had him
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    5* Iceman (Unawakened)
    Tanks special and has triple immunity