**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is happening?

Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
Anyone else have this?
z8k2jlll6yv1.png

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Just reset the app and it goes away.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Cool 😎
  • Remember to be constructive and descriptive about your issues while staying in forum rules when posting. I'm sorry you ran into a problem, but I'm glad to hear the restart helped.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    This is an encryption error usually caused by your ssl on your WiFi which is generally fixed by restarting the game
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Remember to be constructive and descriptive about your issues while staying in forum rules when posting. I'm sorry you ran into a problem, but I'm glad to hear the restart helped.
    Huh?
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited October 2018
    Remember to be constructive and descriptive about your issues while staying in forum rules when posting. I'm sorry you ran into a problem, but I'm glad to hear the restart helped.

What was the point of this ? And I’m glad your glad I guess :/

• Scarlett_ wrote: »

What was the point of this ? And I’m glad your glad I guess :/
    Your initial post had to be edited for clarity. Posting threads titled "wtf" isn't necessary when nicer terms can be used than that of abbreviated language considered vulgar. You had also used vulgar language in your first comment. Both of these had been edited to adhere to forum rules.