**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino+Red Hulk Synergy broken on power shield

On a power shield node, in the master difficulty of the current symbioid daily events, I brought Domino and RedHulk. After a heavy, the incinerate debuff popped up, but punisher took no damage. Happened all fight. I have a video, will try and post.

Android 8.0
Device is Samsung S8
Game version 20.1.1
On good wifi

Comments

• Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    After a heavy using Domino, I should add.

This would be a bad blow to someone if they found this out in AW.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @NightCracker said it all. Powershield means basic attacks deal no damage. This includes heavy attacks.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Haha, this is the first thread I've seen where the word broken actually means broken.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    He's not talking about the heavy doing no damage he is saying the debuff incinerate came up and did no damage which is broken. As a way around power shild is to use heavy DoT champs. My personal favourite is AA.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    He's not talking about the heavy doing no damage he is saying the debuff incinerate came up and did no damage which is broken. As a way around power shild is to use heavy DoT champs. My personal favourite is AA.

When you have several neuros up and throw a special... that feels good
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »

@Patchie93 and if you read the synergy description, the incinerate damage is based on the damage dealt by the heavy. For example, if the heavy dealt 1000 damage, the incinerate would do 1000 damage over 2 seconds. If the heavy did 0 damage (which is the case for power shield), the incinerate does 0 damage over 2 seconds.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I don't have domino so didnt know that about the synergy. Good to know and makes sense
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Ahh, good point taojay1. I was looking for the incinerate damage like bleed, but it is based on attack dmg which in that case is 0. Womp womp.