**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for skilled , strong players — Gold 2 alliance ( certified) ..lol

7huskjpg60cg.jpeg

All theAW seasons we are in Gold 2 , at the start we jump to gold one but then one lose and back to Gold 2 , we never cover that gap and always ended up with Gold 2 AW status. I know the rewards are not appealing at Gold 2 but that’s what we can offer you. If you are interested please send me a message, my line Id is - x-thea.

Active for AQ and AW , line must and strong defense. These are the things I need from you. What we can offer.

AQ series points - we try to reach 70+ million ( we mix map 6 and 5) according to skilled players we have BG’s assigned for Map 6.

SA weekly and other quests rewards, so we have plenty of resources. Enough for you to grow.

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Hi guys , nothing new same old... season 4 gone and we ended up in Gold 2 status ( 😇) AGAIN...... lol

Now looking for few players anyone outside looking for new home.
    My line id- x-thea.
    Spot open.... anyone interested
    10 million, Gold 2 alliance looking for few active strong players, if anyone looking for a change , message me , line Id - x-thea.

Thanks
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I'm A mid player my in game Name is issamaf80 Same For The line
    @issamaf80 thanks for the interest, I am really looking for some strong players who can help us for a push for decent rewards.... Gold 2 isn’t helping much.
  • Hey, level 46, 3 5*’s and heaps of 4*’s high level and try hard in alliance war
    @AirBow0 , thanks buddy , did you sold your champs, your hero rating is very low only 43K , as I said ... I am looking for someone who have strong defense and can help us to push for gold 1 but I guess it’s really hard to find those players.
  • @Xthea9 yes I only have 4 and 5 stars
  • Hey check me in game- Vaibhav Aditya
    Then hit me on line vaibhavaditya
    4 spots open .... wanted to fill this ASAP .... skilled ,active players, strong defense.

Gold 2 in AW , tier 11 currently... we will drop more or stick to this tier ... will start next season from closer to tier 10 or 11 ... hoping that if we get few Win , that might help us to maintain gold 1 ... on,y speculation.

Line Id - x-thea... let me know if you are interested.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 347
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    4 spots open .... wanted to fill this ASAP .... skilled ,active players, strong defense.

Gold 2 in AW , tier 11 currently... we will drop more or stick to this tier ... will start next season from closer to tier 10 or 11 ... hoping that if we get few Win , that might help us to maintain gold 1 ... on,y speculation.

Line Id - x-thea... let me know if you are interested.

Hi. Exactly what are you looking for in defenders? 4*5/50s or 5*?
    @Eugene_Virtuoso , Hi, yeah 4* 5/50 works but if you have good defense and needs rank up ..that will also works ... AQ scores around 60-70 million which will give you some Map 5 and 6 crystals to help grow.

As you can see more people are concentrating on 5* it should be good that slowly you build your 5* roster too.

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Donations?
    edited October 2018
    @DrownedGod , it’s as per map sequence but roughly around, 60-70k gold and chips accordingly. We work as a team and sometimes gold isn’t enough for donations and rank up so we pool in for you or for others too ... and we do have minimum so that you can put something instead of nothing to help the team.
    I am looking for 5 players, if anyone is looking for new home let me know.
    Line Id x-thea
    Last minute call... if anyone interested in join a gold 2 alliance, let me know .... Line id x-thea