**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many times you pull 5* crystal until you got God Tier champ ??

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    1-3
    Ghost Rider
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    1-3
    Storm, then went for featured for Iceman.
  • MerdsuperMerdsuper Posts: 107
    4-6
    I pulled captain marvel on first den duped on second and on third I pulled green goblin
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    1-3
    This game can be really harsh at times.
    My first 2 were AA and Hyperion, then a whole bunch of duds. Then I got Iceman, Ultron, Blade, mephisto and that surely ran all my luck dry.
    Haven't gotten anything above meh tier for my last 8-10 crystals. I have almost everyone from meme tier.

Going for featured this time and hoping to dupe either AA or hyp, seriously don't want to dupe my IP.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    7-10
    Only 2 god tier champs I got are GwenPool and Modok
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    10-15
    jnikolas92 wrote: »
    first 5 5*'s were Archangel, Magik, MODOK, Gwenpool, Hyperion

Wow. That is completely insanity haha congrats.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    X23 was my second.

Blade on my 7th

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    7-10
    It took me awhile before I ended up with Quake and Ghost rider. I did get them in close proximity of one another though.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Pulled Starlord from the Qwenpool event 5* crystal. That was my 3rd 5*. Sabertooth was my first 5* which was pretty amazing for me.
  • Yondu is pretty good !!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yondu and nightcrawler are quite good
  • RumHamRumHam Posts: 20
    1-3
    Duuuude. My first 3 pulls were medusa , gwenpool and blade. Lol
    From the 10k shards crystal. At the time I had no idea they were god tier. I played forever without reading the forums lol (what a noob huh)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    4-6
    Took me 4 to get magik but that was back when the pool was only 18 champs
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    >15
    Still waiting for a God champ closest I've come is max sig sl but he is a demigod. No Loki thor or hela yet
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    7-10
    Not 100% 7-10 or more most of mine are not that good and the first batch were terrible.

It wasn't until I think that arena thing that I started getting some good ones and after that I got a high-god tier one
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    >15
    I have 27 5*s. Have Blade duped. Sparky duped. Medusa. Killmonger. IWIM duped. And that’s about it. Welll also DV and iceman. So 7 of 27. Several others duped lien iron patriot and she hulk. The amazing Kahn. And the falcon from a featured crystal. Thanks
  • 1-3
    Ghost rider my first and only so far
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    You pull it until you get a god tier champ.

Counting makes you depressed.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    "god tier" does not exist there no such thing.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    i stop counting but was about 8 month ago when feature blade crys was avaible. depends on the month and events thats going on i always get between 2-4 piece of 5star crys each month. due i finish all heoric, master and uncollect.

Finally after ´8 month i pulled Corvus, KM and Ironman IW.
    Before that been , shehulk, IP (3 times), Hulkbuster (4 times), Collosus and may many many many other **** that makes u cry each pull..

So i believe suddenly the sun will shine =)
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    1-3
    Gwenpool first and then Iceman second.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    My first . Pulled magik. My second duped magik . My third miles morales
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    1-3
    First 5* was dr voodoo... haven’t duped him yet, but that’s a different issue
  • Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    1-3
    I got 1 5 star, Heimdall, is he god tier
  • Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    1-3
    Because he is a god
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    4-6
    Green Goblin was my 5th 5* and the first I actually used. He was my best champ for a long time until I got Stark Enhanced Spiderman with my 9th pull.
  • Shep99Shep99 Posts: 45
    1-3
    I've only ever opened 3 5 * crystals and I have got Magik, Domino and Void, guess I am one of the lucky ones!
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    1-3
    Not fully sure what to answer here ... my second was Medusa. Followed by Venom, followed by Wasp, followed by She-Hulk. So 3.5/5.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    4-6
    I was extreeeeeemly lucky:
    1. Winter Soldier a 8/10 for me at this time
    2. Miles Morales, a -100 for me
    3. King Groot, a 3 for me
    4. The Hood, a 9 for me!!!
    5. Morningstar, a 10 for me at the beginning but only a 5 atm
    6. Colossus, a 1 for me back then, a 8 for me right now that hes gonna get buffed ( and for another reason too)
    7. Hulkbuster, still a -100 but at least he was back to back with
    8. Venom <3, a 100000/10
    9. Cyclops, 1/10
    10. Venom the Duck 100000/10
    11. Omega Red, unawakend and without an awakening gem only a 8 but also with the incoming colossus Buff and their synergy, a 11/10
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    OP here... Today my 50th roster join the team which is dormammu. Duped too much garbage champs.. IP, venompool, DD, BPCW, mags, etc. Just want to inform, my pattern is 12 : 1. Every 12 garbage opening, will rise 1 god champs. So today is my 94th openings and I already have 15 main god tier (SS, Hyperion, Quake, CG, Medusa, Void, GR, dr vodoo, SL, darkhawk, she hulk, gulk, iceman, VTD, venom) good luck