**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Duel limits: outdated?

LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
With duel skirmish gone, what is the point of limiting summoners to 5 duels a day without duel credits? Is this just an oversight or is there a legit reason I’m not seeing?

Comments

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    with those credits you can easy get the singleplayer classfighting event Awards. When you are a high Tier Player of course...
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    What is DUEL for anyway?

I can take on 5 easy opponents, KO them, make my profile page looks cool, what is the point?
    edited October 2018
    The_One wrote: »
    What is DUEL for anyway?

I can take on 5 easy opponents, KO them, make my profile page looks cool, what is the point?

To practice against a 5/65 or rank 2 6* champ that you struggle against?

I did a practice against a 5* Hulk (Global) and won easily using parry and so i thought i good enough to defeat that 5* Hulk (in AW final Boss) but when I reached the final tile in AW, all my Champs get KO.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    What is DUEL for anyway?

I did a practice against a 5* Hulk (Global) and won easily using parry and so i thought i good enough to defeat that 5* Hulk (in AW final Boss) but when I reached the final tile in AW, all my Champs get KO.
    Practice against a maxed champ with like a 2 star or rank 1 3 star
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    with those credits you can easy get the singleplayer classfighting event Awards. When you are a high Tier Player of course...

Meh. Event like that get blown away in the arena and offers a bigger payout.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    edited October 2018
    @Cassy i have no issue getting credits. My question was about the point of limits, not the ease of access to credits. I am asking to see if anyone has insight in the purpose of daily duel limits since the duel skirmish event is gone (hopefully forever!)

@The_One that’s what i use duels for, that may be the reason too, to keep people from getting too much practice on new champs with no financial benefit to kabam.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What is DUEL for anyway?

Should've tried not using parry, or ignoring the stun and only baiting heavies/intercepting to practice for stun immunity.
    Also since it's from global, the hulk was like what, 2/35? Global isn't really the best place to find good duel targets honestly
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    They are valid for solo event class combat
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Lrrrr wrote: »
    With duel skirmish gone, what is the point of limiting summoners to 5 duels a day without duel credits? Is this just an oversight or is there a legit reason I’m not seeing?

Without the limit, players can complete 7 hours milestone easily.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    What is DUEL for anyway?

For practice purpose, you should bring 2* or 3* to fight against those 5* or 6* duel targets.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    @Reference you can do it easily by running rttl 1.1 repeatedly with minimal energy cost. But, your point is valid.
    What is DUEL for anyway?

Should've tried not using parry, or ignoring the stun and only baiting heavies/intercepting to practice for stun immunity.
    Also since it's from global, the hulk was like what, 2/35? Global isn't really the best place to find good duel targets honestly

i see, TQ