**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Down Tickets for AA

2»

Comments

• Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I don't really see the possible global node as only hurting AA. Imo, if it's used it will hurt the effectiveness of every bleed based champ.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    I don't really see the possible global node as only hurting AA. Imo, if it's used it will hurt the effectiveness of every bleed based champ.
    AA will probably be affected the most as he loses 100% of his utility except for his sp3 stun
    @Shaun01
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Shaun01 wrote: »

No, it wont. He's just an example since he is a common champ dependent on bleed in order to perform anything else in his arsenal. But also because he is a rank up of my choice and after sending in a ticket I was sent here to create a thread on him. There are obviously many other bleed champs, some who also have bleed that makes them worthy of using.

Main reason I am using him is because he has been hit twice now in AW. First from false info and now this.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    So you claim no one R5's champs for quests at all? AW is the one and only thing people rank champions for? You know this to be 100% fact for all summoners? I didn't know you were that in touch with the entire player base.

Truth is... people r4/5 for AW, nothing else. Be it defender or attacker. AQ and Quests can be done with R3 and even quests that are supposedly more challenging, are done with whatever R4/5s people have ranked for war.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    We need rank down tickets for all bleed champs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    We need rank down tickets for all bleed champs

Then when the next rotation comes in and it's a different Immunity, do people want more Tickets? One for the Immunity and one to Rank back their Bleed Champs? How about after that rotation? There's a reason they don't give them for changes to content.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The fact that they gave us misinformation about AA and then didn't offer rank downs continues to be one of the most unethical decisions Kabam has made. Having said that, I would be stunned if they gave rank downs for the bleed nerf.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Lol a fight between ghulk and rulk
    Ok let’s say your aw attack is gwenpool kilmonger and archangel what do you do for this alliance war( I know it’s unlikely to have all bleeds but you never know) what do you do for this season just sit it out
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Ok let’s say your aw attack is gwenpool kilmonger and archangel what do you do for this alliance war( I know it’s unlikely to have all bleeds but you never know) what do you do for this season just sit it out

Gp sure doesnt need to bleed to be usefull. I use her in attack and its gonna be tougher yes but still gonna slay some mofos. Im sure KM will be usefull aswell. AA wont

Gwenpool needs her bleeds to refresh her debuffs maybe not the most important thing but getting that infinite enervate is nice
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If you R5d a champ reliant on dots a third of the champions have an immunity for on top of all the immunity nodes in aw RDTs won’t solve the problem.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    My two cents...

They changed map 6 mini from hyp to void in hopes people would use balde or gwenpool in AQ instead of war, but there are many other champs who can take void so they are making war nodes bleed immune

When they introduced diversity I said this was to get us to rank champs we typically wouldn’t use before they release act 5.3&5.4 and I was right...

Some where on here (I couldn’t find it) they said they “hope” to release act 6 by years end...

I could be wrong on my theory or ranking champs we won’t need for act 6, yet I’m still wearing my tinfoil hat
This discussion has been closed.