**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Celebrity challenges and boss rush events

Is there any chance we can get some more boss rush events or celebrity challenges. They are really fun and many players love these events.

Comments

• Tom Hardy's Snack Challenge
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    Epic labs.. it’s a boss run every day!

Which is why I don't do it.
    Not sure about the rewards, but it's a time/resource sink + I won't be able to complete with all those bs nodes.

Gotta get pretty lucky to get easy nodes.
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    Epic labs is sort of like a boss rush just with massively watered down rewards
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I would love some of the older special events to come back. They just seem to get harder and my roster can't keep up.

I still spew about pulling and taking quake to 4r5 not long after the event finished and everyone wasted mephisto with her.

I had to pull out after spending far too much.
  • edited October 2018
    Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your suggestions with us. It's not an easy task trying to decide which Events to release each month to keep the majority of players happy, and we often find ourselves looking at the requests you've all made to help us make those decisions.

While I can't promise that any of the ideas shared in this thread will be implemented, your ideas are truly appreciated and will certainly give us inspiration when we're trying to make decisions about upcoming Events.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I love the 6 fight boss rush, my opinion only....

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    I love the 6 fight boss rush, my opinion only....

We do it everyday now, twice, no?

It's called Epic Occult Labs. lol