**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else feel that Venompool was forgotten about this month?

Anyone else feel that with all the changes done to Carnage and Venom, that Venompool and symbiote Spider-Man should gotten some love too?

Comments

• Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Mauve improve their symbiote synergies. I know Spider-Man symbiote can deal some devestating crits if you aren't careful. Venompool isn't that bad. His bleed is pretty good and the regen can be a life saver.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I was honestly just thinking that, more about Venompool than Symbiote Spidey (probably cuz I don't have him, lol). Venompool could really stand to get buffed, maybe just a little. I know people say he can be really powerful, but I haven't seen it, myself.

Maybe I need to play him more; I just duped him last week (pulled him from that crystal they were selling last week, while I was really hoping to dupe my Venom) but haven't used him much since.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    I feel bad for Venompool.

He used to have a fairly unique ability (amongst cosmic champs, at least) to strip buffs, and use them to regenerate. Venom now has that exact ability, and much more besides.

All Venompool got this month was a bit of bleed synergy from Symbiote Supreme.

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    All venompool needs is a buff to his signature.
    It Should be increased from a Max of 45% to a Max of 65-70% . The timer should be increased to every 10seconds to compensate
    Also introduce a synergy that increases the potency of his buffs by 15% (unique)
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Nope
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    His sig ability needs a buff/rework but other than that he's decent
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    venompool isn't that bad tough in game he has descent stuff bleed - heal block - healing in sp1 his sig needs a little adjustement so he's creation last longer .. but as a expandebal charachter i don't like him he's a hybrid not really someone to stand for