**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why can't you r5 your symbiote without doing epic?

2»

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    @Dragon_K
    This is unreal. Not one person understands the question. He is simply requesting to know if it was by design that completing Epic is the only way to Rank 5 his symbiote. Rather than jumping on here to demean someone for your own needs to feel superior, why not just answer his question.

The answer is it that it was by design. I hope it helps and hope you can find a way to get there. It looks like @Rodstein is willing to help if you provide your champs.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    TheVyrus wrote: »
    @Dragon_K
    This is unreal. Not one person understands the question. He is simply requesting to know if it was by design that completing Epic is the only way to Rank 5 his symbiote. Rather than jumping on here to demean someone for your own needs to feel superior, why not just answer his question.

The answer is it that it was by design. I hope it helps and hope you can find a way to get there. It looks like @Rodstein is willing to help if you provide your champs.

I did answer his question at the end of my post.
  • Not to brag, but I completed Epic mode with my Symbioid and some enhancements.
    I’m not even uncollected, so t definitely is possible to do!
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    TheVyrus wrote: »
    @Dragon_K

I did answer his question at the end of my post.

My bad, you were the only one who did. I missed your post among all the negativity.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Just use the rank 4 symbiote with boosts and epic is fairly easy, then once you have done 1 run through you can rank 5 him and it gets easy still.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Rodstein wrote: »
    @Dragon_K any chance you can show your champs so we can help you, i did 100% epic and spent 0 units, so maybe there is something you are missing and we can help :smile:

Really? You telling me you didnt spend units on dormammu who is r5 6* at sig lvl 200 with aspect of chaos node?
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    If u are uncollected I think u won't asked this question???
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    @Dragon_K any chance you can show your champs so we can help you, i did 100% epic and spent 0 units, so maybe there is something you are missing and we can help :smile:

Really? You telling me you didnt spend units on dormammu who is r5 6* at sig lvl 200 with aspect of chaos node?

I didn’t use units and I’ve been using 4 star this event quest has been quite easy if your struggling use the Symbiote @IanMoone
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207

Didnt had to, gulk gets back health, also aspect of chaos is a great place to get life back if you are about to die, just evaded and waited for the change, plus while i didnt use units i had a lot of potions about to expire and used some from time to time, the one where i used more potions and where the lvl 1 revives was the aspect of death and that was bc i was dumb enough to be defensive instead of offensive

Didnt had to, gulk gets back health, also aspect of chaos is a great place to get life back if you are about to die, just evaded and waited for the change, plus while i didnt use units i had a lot of potions about to expire and used some from time to time, the one where i used more potions and where the lvl 1 revives was the aspect of death and that was bc i was dumb enough to be defensive instead of offensive

I ended up with 1% glitch when using my sym :'(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Just use the rank 4 symbiote with boosts and epic is fairly easy, then once you have done 1 run through you can rank 5 him and it gets easy still.

This. So much more manageable if you use the Boosts and the Sym at R4.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    You can upgrade him for 100 units which you will get for free from completing quests.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    If u have to pay money to beat epic/uncollected you are either

not strong enough and or not skilled enough

Your just not ready, this months epic/uncolected was much easier compared to last months, last month when i first tried it i had to get use to emma specials and reverse controls, first time in a long time i had to use a team revive.

But with practice and some account progression you can get there.

I couldnt 100% master almost 2 years ago, i practiced and got better.

And i am thinking you dont have a r5 5* in your roster

Here my r5 5* omega fighting golden symboid who was hardest fight for some people.

@Dragon_K
    https://youtu.be/WYVSu2WToLM

That video is insane, I dont have omega red myself, so I dont know his abilties, but dam he hardly evaded your attacks at all, I've fought him with my champs Archangel/Stark Spiderman/Blade/Ghost Rider and he was evading pretty much every 3 hits or more, sure the symboid made it a cakewalk. the death spores are awesome for that sort of fight, but personally it was more luck he didn't evade as much as I've seen him evade, great vid though :D
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    @IanMoone well that is a bummer, if so it does seems not achievable
    @IanMoone well that is a bummer, if so it does seems not achievable

Im only 400 shards away from my 2nd 6* guess next month it is
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★

If you time it correctly, you can kill him during the Aspect of Chaos swap and he has your significantly lower health.

You can even "heal" yourself if you win the fight during the window.
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I beat the Golden symboid with my symbiote at R4 he is the toughest boss Imo
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    dkatryl wrote: »

If you time it correctly, you can kill him during the Aspect of Chaos swap and he has your significantly lower health.

You can even "heal" yourself if you win the fight during the window.

Although I haven't done it myself, I've heard that the aspect of chaos health swap counts as a heal much like Limbo's unwind, which means effects that reverse healing work against the chaos health swap. So one tactic against that node is to use something like Guillotine and insta-kill your opponent if you time it right, and the timing is a little easier to make than to kill during the short swap window.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

I have also completed 100% epic last week w/o spending any units. It’s achievable indeed.

Kabam offered another way for spending whales to buy champs. I have a former member who got four 6* but play sucks in AW/AQ.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Kabam got it right, the sym wrecks epic at R4.

It is just a matter of how many boosts you want to use and how many fights you use the sym for. If exploring epic looks too hard (I won't bother) then use all the boosts you have to get through.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    The dorm fight is the hardest in the quest because of the node, even the golden adaptoid dropped fast using the sym.
    I went ham on the Boosts for Golden. Frenzy, Undying, Killer Accuracy, Fight Dirty, and Unknown Enemy. The upside is it paid off and he melted like The Wicked Witch.
    Also, I had good success for Total Carnage and the Crit Buff, for other Champs. The Bleed takes them down easy peasy.
  • The first run is the hardest,after u complete and r5 ure symbioid,epic is just like a childs play..