**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

(Yet another) Deadpool X-Force buff suggestion

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
So, DPX is an oddly weak champ despite Deadpool being a clear favourite of the Kabam team. Why? He's in the 6-star crystal, and pulling him is like pulling a tooth.

Whilst recognising that others have suggested buffs before, here's my version; aiming to give him just a few canon-friendly tricks without making him overpowered.

No reskin required, although I'd want to give him full-time swords like Drax. Still no regeneration though - he didn't have regeneration during his X-Force phase...

Signature: When he either starts a fight or drops below 30% health, Deadpool has a 100% chance to gain short-lived Power Gain, Fury and Cruelty passives. These grant up to +75% Attack, +150% Critical damage and +60% Power Gain over four seconds. This ability is immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction.

Passive: When he either starts a fight or drops below 30% health, Deadpool has a 100% chance to gain a short-lived Power Gain passive. This grants +33% Power Gain over four seconds. This ability is immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction. This passive ability is superceded by his Awakened ability.

Passive: Deadpool's chaotic fighting style and thought processes make him difficult to fight, granting the following benefits:
- He reduces opponent's Autoblock and Evade chances by 50%.
- Opponents who accrue benefits from the Combo meter do so at half their usual rate.
- Sentinel gains analysis charges as though DPX were a Skill champion.
- DPX is immune to Taskmaster's Exploit Weakness ability.

Attacks: Deadpool's heavy attack, SP2, first medium and first two light attacks are katana strikes.

Katana strikes have +125 critical rating, and have a 20% chance to inflict bleed for xxx damage over the seconds. Bleed potency and duration is increased by 25% when inflicted by critical hits.

SP1 - 75% chance to inflict 25% Weakness for eight seconds. Female and robotic characters are immune to this effect.
SP2 - This effect has triple the usual bonuses of standard Katana strikes (i.e. +750 critical rating, and a 60% chance to inflict bleed).
SP3 - Deadpool takes a sneaky shot at his opponent, bypassing 75% of their Physical Resistance and Armour. 100% chance to inflict bleed for XXX damage over five seconds.

Sounds like he might be a bit more fun? Comments below!

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    No You my Taskmaster to be useless

Too op
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    If DP didn't have regen during his time in the X-Force then why not make him skill?

If he was introduced now, he probably would be.
    edited October 2018
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Too op

Taskmaster can't copy him in the comics, so I thought that would be a fun Easter Egg ability, like Daredevil countering Hood's invisibility.

Taskmaster also (supposedly) dislikes copying Moon Knight, since 'Moon Knight would rather take a punch than avoid one'.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taskmaster_(comics)
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Too op

Taskmaster can't copy him in the comics, so I thought that would be a fun Easter Egg ability, like Daredevil countering Hood's invisibility.

Taskmaster also (supposedly) dislikes copying Moon Knight, since 'Moon Knight would rather take a punch than avoid one'.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taskmaster_(comics)

I know that
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Lit
    Not even a hundred views? Wow, the traffic is slow in the Suggestions thread.

Or maybe people just like him the way he is?