**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena HELP are killing me

12 seconds for each help request???
over 40 rounds are 24 minutes wasted
and I don't want to talk about loading times

Comments

• DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    The struggle is real.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Press the avaibality button, scroll down a bit and pick your desired champs and enter the battles. This allows your help request to move immediately to the bottom after you press the avaibality button each time. At least it can help negating some load times
    I used to do it all the time before the 4* featured arena suddenly always get Deathsquad when using r3 champs so I had to stop and do some combination of 4* champs consisting r5,r3,r3 and when running out of r5 but still have tons of r3 then I go r4,r3,r3 and this has always avoided me deathsquad after I achieve infinity streak. :)
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    But I want to ask for help
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Just click them all after your run is over. During cool down time. It’s the same amount of time obviously but it doesn’t mess up your grind flow.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Twelve seconds per Help request? Might take a second or two for me, three or four if I'm far away from my wifi router.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Don't click on them. You'll have more time to use more teams during that period of time
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    edited October 2018
    I agree is totally wasting time and meaningless, HELP should be sent automatically once you KO your opponent.
    Finally is fixed
    Help is fast
    THANKS KABAM :D
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Kabam had nothing to do with it being 'fixed'
    v21
    I don’t see any difference. It could be fast because of your WiFi/cellular connection
    edited November 2018
    maybe you don't use android
    before the fix I could watch an entire movie while I was asking for help :D