**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion is bugged

Previously hyperion used to gain 3 cosmic charges after a special 3, after which we could dash back and hold block for 2 secs to get a regen. Now hyperion gets just 2 cosmic charges after a special 3 and gets the 3rd cosmic charge after sometime and the 3rd charge stays for just 1 sec before converting into powergain, so now its impossible to dash back and hold block for 2 seconds when we are getting 3 cosmic charges for just one second. So please fix this as fast as possible. I did not grind for hyperion so that u guys can take away his powers. Thank you

Comments

• Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I have seen this too. I am unable to convert the 3 charges into regen.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    I've noticed this as well. I thought I wasnt fast enough.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yeah, same here, I had to stop using his 3 since it doesn't deal any significative damage and charges are gone quickly. This is another silent nerf.
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    Kabam..please give a reply
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Viper013 wrote: »
    Previously hyperion used to gain 3 cosmic charges after a special 3, after which we could dash back and hold block for 2 secs to get a regen. Now hyperion gets just 2 cosmic charges after a special 3 and gets the 3rd cosmic charge after sometime and the 3rd charge stays for just 1 sec before converting into powergain, so now its impossible to dash back and hold block for 2 seconds when we are getting 3 cosmic charges for just one second. So please fix this as fast as possible. I did not grind for hyperion so that u guys can take away his powers. Thank you

I'm having a Hyperion from before he was in the arenas. You'll definitely have 3 cosmic charges when you use your sp3 but depending on if you have an active power gain or not, one cosmic charge is converted into a power gain buff. I just checked my hyperions regen and it works fine.
    Pro tip: don't use his regen, you won't be able to gain power for 45 seconds, it messes up the way i handle him.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    I don't trigger his regen often personally because it's kind of weak, that being said it worked just fine for me yesterday.