**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 5* Featured List [Merged Threads]

V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
I know it’s a little too early to start asking where the list is, as there’s currently a little less than 2 weeks left. I just wanted to confirm if it’s usually about a week before the release where they share the list or closer to the release? Also curious what determines who goes into the pool? Are the champs that have already been in the featured since the new featured crystals came out excluded until all the older champs get a shot? Are they excluded in the following pool and then have a chance on the next pool to renter? Thanks in advance for the insight.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    They usually announce it the week before, total of 24 champs, 6 of which are the most recent champions. Current featured includes up to Wasp.

So the next Featured *should* have the following 6 new champions:
    Ghost, Red Skull, Heimdall, Korg, Omega Red, Emma Frost

Then insert another 18 basic champions. Usually 12 of which are garbage tier
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I hadn’t thought about the new featured seems pretty good, theoretically
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I was wondering more about the older champs. I know about the 6 new ones but I was just wondering about the rotation of the 18 older ones.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I was wondering more about the older champs. I know about the 6 new ones but I was just wondering about the rotation of the 18 older ones.

I don't believe there is any specific rotation for the other 18 champs... I think you can be sure we will get at least 12 trash champs though... Bout time SG makes an appearance again I think.
    Werewrym wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I don't believe there is any specific rotation for the other 18 champs... I think you can be sure we will get at least 12 trash champs though... Bout time SG makes an appearance again I think.

Ah ok. I was hoping that we would see every champ once before they repeated. I guess that was my main question.
    aqydhc6wkff1.png

Come one come all for your chance at a 5* Blade
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Or did the OG version become a 5* like Electro?
  • Nope
  • edited October 2018
    Hey all, sorry for the confusion!

It's not Daredevil (Classic). We know that collectively, Summoners refer to him as Daredevil (Netflix), but in game, we have Daredevil (Classic) and Daredevil. We were sticking to that naming convention.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    The Netflix one has been around as a 5* (I have him sadly). Don’t know about the OG one.
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    This featured does not see, nearly as good as the previous one. I{'ll stick to my plan of only doing basic 5*'s, I've struck out on 4 try's at featured ones.
    Blade, Omega Red, Emma, DV, and Morningstar look pretty great to me.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Seems like you have a less chance of pulling a **** champ than the basic.
    Not many god tiers but I think the crystal is nice..
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    3rd best one so far
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    The next symbiote difficulty that's coming on 17th will reward a featured 5 star crystal on exploration. So which crystal it's gonna be? The current or the upcoming? Or the day you explore and the crystal available on that day?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Current
  • Anurag1606 wrote: »
    The next symbiote difficulty that's coming on 17th will reward a featured 5 star crystal on exploration. So which crystal it's gonna be? The current or the upcoming? Or the day you explore and the crystal available on that day?

Great question!!!
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

zkki3xesik34.png

It has been confirmed the crystal is already preloaded. It’s the current featured.
  • Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    What are your guys’ thoughts on the upcoming 5* crystal?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So is it OG DD in that 5* because I'm pretty sure hes not available as a 5 star in the basic pool
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    6 newer champs were expected, after them it has 3 top tier champions with Blade/Doctor Voodoo/Star Lord. It also has Carnage/Venom/Morningstar/Quake. Less probability to pull strong champions compared to the last 2 featured crystals, higher probability to pull a 5* champion worthy of r5.
    So is it OG DD in that 5* because I'm pretty sure hes not available as a 5 star in the basic pool

No it is DD Flix. They were trying to keep the same naming convention as in game.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

Hate to say that but it's the Netflix version.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    edited October 2018
    Nevermind, already answered