**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Double Edge Turning into Armor Break vs Carnage [Under Investigation]

PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was fighting Carnage with Ghost in the event quest, and noticed that she started the fight with an armor break. I'm fairly certain this is unintended, but I'm not positive. It is very easy to reproduce by dueling a Carnage with a duped Ghost and Double Edge on. I suspect that this would not happen if you try with an unduped Ghost, however I have not tested it yet.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I don't think it should apply an armor break, since technically she isn't immune or has an immunity to bleed at some point during the battle.
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    Yeah I agree, especially since Carnage didn't create the bleed, it came from double edge. Weird interaction to say the least
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Not fow op with the buff for cargagen. But Can it be becasse ghost is tech class Els it wierd
    I think it’s because the bleed gets removed, though it’s not due to an immunity
    I think it’s because the bleed gets removed, though it’s not due to an immunity
    Can be.
    edited October 2018
    Can this get looked into? (Or at least addressed)?
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★

No they’ve seen all your YouTube videos and realized your to op with your ghost lol
    belli300 wrote: »

No they’ve seen all your YouTube videos and realized your to op with your ghost lol

More like the team. And he skil kind of
    Yeah I agree, especially since Carnage didn't create the bleed, it came from double edge. Weird interaction to say the least

Well, doesn't AA still auto Neuro with both suicides?
    Not if u du Dubbel eget first then LC
    Well, doesn't AA still auto Neuro with both suicides?

True, but even still Ghost isn't immune to bleeds, and the armor break should only trigger on bleed immunes
    Can this get looked into @Kabam Miike?
  • Hey there!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! At the moment our team is aware of it and working to get it resolved. Sorry for the confusion/inconvenience with it!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

We are working to resolve the issue where Ghost will gain an Armor Break debuff at the start of a fight against Carnage if they have the Double-Edge mastery. This will be resolved in an upcoming update.
    Thanks Lyra!!
  • Hi! This will be resolved in the 21.0 update.
  • Gr81Gr81 Posts: 41
    I have been noticing that Ghost does not always get her critical hit on the first shot coming out of a phase. Is this a bug and can it be addressed, please? I have heard of other people complaining of this same problem.
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    This just happened to me in AW. I started the fight against carnage on the inverted bleed node and had an armor break right away. I didn't even know it was a previous bug until I searched and found this thread. The issue clearly hasn't been fixed in all instances. Please address this.
    Also happens for caltrops, I encountered this in my 6.3 legends run