**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I take iceman to 5/50 or awaken AA and take him to 5/50 instead?

i Currently have a generic awakening gem and 62 sig stones. I’m trying to finish act 5 (5.1 and 5.2 first). Is it better to take iceman to 5/50, awaken and take AA there instead, or are both so inferior to domino that I should just wait to grind her next month and upgrade her instead?

Should I take iceman to 5/50 or awaken AA and take him to 5/50 instead? 24 votes

Take iceman to 5/50 now
58%
FabiusBRbelli300nameplasKozelDarkAquamaDoonxKrumbledkookieFrivolousz21SmashSyiionicJayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWelderofortuneLostReplica23 14 votes
Awaken AA and take him to 5/50 instead
33%
vg2782mmmbanyasTrollllolllloTKS87NamelezChampioncriticJustcause102Saket_123 8 votes
Wait for Domino, she is vastly superior to both for act 5
8%
Quatre_1988Nb2121 2 votes

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Take iceman to 5/50 now
    Iceman > AA as much as i like AA
  • SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    Take iceman to 5/50 now
    Iceman, plus with the silent AA nerf, you would get a lot more use out of Iceman
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Take iceman to 5/50 now
    Iceman is bleed immune and incinerate immune. And packs a hell of a punch. He's the way to go, I'd say.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Take iceman to 5/50 now
    Iceman is bleed immune and incinerate immune. And packs a hell of a punch. He's the way to go, I'd say.

Also poison immune
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    AA would be a great option for Act 5.1 and 5.2
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    Wait for Domino, she is vastly superior to both for act 5
    Domino is best champ period....
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Syiionic wrote: »
    Iceman, plus with the silent AA nerf, you would get a lot more use out of Iceman

Stop staying that the AW bleed immune global node, is a silent Nerf to champs. Her Is unaffected for everything outside of AW
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 108
    Syiionic wrote: »

Do you have proof of aa nerf?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    @Justcause102 they are just lazily calling the introduction of global bleed immune node to the top 5 tiers of AW as a silent Nerf to "insert bleed champ" nothing is changing for AA
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    I guess you're talking about a 4* Iceman or AA. In that case, r5 your Iceman but don't awaken him. He'll do just fine. Save your generic awakening for the champ who really needs it.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    @Justcause102 they are just lazily calling the introduction of global bleed immune node to the top 5 tiers of AW as a silent Nerf to "insert bleed champ" nothing is changing for AA

Actually, I believe the referral to the 'silent nerf' is from a couple updates ago, though I don't remember which one it was. The stun that occurs after his Neurotoxins expire uses to stun opponents even on stun immune nodes. It also used to ignore limber, and always last the full duration listed in his abilites. A few updates ago, they changed this so that is no longer the case.

Having said that, I personally prefer AA myself, but they both have great value for act 5. I used my 4* AA in act 5 all the time, if they bleed and poison they go bye bye. The heal block and AAR come in handy for a lot of paths, like masochism, vigor, spiked armor, just to name a few. Iceman also has his value though, being a fantastic option for the biohazard lanes and being able to tank l3's. Really depends on what the rest of your roster looks like and what you need most.