**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need some Advice here......

Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
6dhsv236wvz1.png

Should i rank 4 hyperion or my unduped Corvus. my other option are to save for 1 more tier 2 alpha and rank 5 my Blade, Domino, Medusa, Void or iceman don't think i'm going to rank up morning star or Luke Cage past 4 for now. i currently have 5 tier 5 basic.

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    ??
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    If it were me, I would rank Awakened SL all day. Solid champ with infinite uses and playability. It would serve you well to have a full spread of every class in your top ranking champs. That said, Corvus is currently one BAMF.. Iceman is cooler than a polar bears toenails too. @Stagedear85
    Lol thanks so you think StarLord would be the best bet
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    I’d go with CG. Once the missions are in place his damage output is insane.
    @zeezee57 thanks lol wish we could trade Champs I would def give you ST because I really don't use him for anything but arena.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    craazy and u got some luck buddy.
    Who to rank is really depending on what u wanna clear or need for.

Void Sabertooth and KM (if u have him) is another insanly good attack team for quest and for war,
    Like other mention u cant go wrong between Hyp or Corvus. both are good,

u have ´quit a list that u can rank

Void :
    he just melt everything i really desire for taht champ u got.. With the Synergi with KM, and Sabertoth u will have another insane Trio that kills everyting like buffet, reg champs, and even annoying evade champs (if u play Km right).

Domino :
    she is just a killer her self, insane champ and can actually be paired with km/void/sb trio (altho cant remember her synergi. Her bleed and sp2 and sp3 just deal massive dmg. And her criticalfail make her a hard defender

Hyperion:
    reg, Power gain, armor break, stun, massive dmg (heavy spam) poison immune. those argument shud be enuf for rank a godly cosmic champ.

Corvus:
    Fast killer, insane dmg when he got his missíon which is quit easy to get, high dmg on his sp2, bleed immune while he still got his charges.
    one of the best champ for fast / AW contest due his insane high dmg. Armor break on welltime block.
    Great Emma, IMIW

Sl:
    If he can keep his combo up.. u got one of the best dmg dealer. and once it up u will like to see his sp2 do armor break or shock dmg... so please to watch

@NguyenDau Thanks for the info I think ima go with Corvus and my next rank 4 will be StarLord then ill start rank 5