**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How is 5 star Hood as a champ?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I have 5 star Hood and i am impressed with the way he deals damage. I think hes really underrated champ. If I dont get any good mystics in future. I may rank him to rank 5 level 65 and dupe him with a mystic gem in future. What do you say? Should I bring him to rank 5/65 or wait for Voodoo or Magik?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hes pretty decent
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Hood is already very decent unduped. Has stun, shock and stagger. I'd rather use the awakening on voodoo since he needs it to not suck.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107
    I have him 5*r4 duped and he is awesome when you can utilize stagger stun and invisibility effectively. Great against Regen champs and the likes. Don't use him against blade 😉
  • decent
  • lol danger sense
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I love hood, stagger is a super useful ability that can counter hyperion, medusa, regen champs and other stuff. Staggering buffs give hood a bit a regen so if you're up against a champ with a lot of buffs he can finish the fight with full health basically. Stagger also works hand in hand with mystic dispersion so he can gain power really fast. Invisibility is a nice ability, can avoid chip damage from specials with lots of projectiles. Shock is useful as it will stun the opponent once it expires.

Doesn't need the dupe, but it is kind of useful as it makes him stun immune during invisibility cooldown and that chance to steal power can be helpful at times.
  • I recently became uncollected and I'm looking to make a push to complete act 5. Just pulled the hood as a 5* would he be useful in 5.3 and 5.4? Or should I 5/50 my 4* Morningstar.
    I also have 5/50 SW and Magik.

Any ideas would be much appreciated :)
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    He's really good and fun to use.
  • @Midnite93 thanks a lot for the message. My Morningstar is 4/40 sig 60+ I use her in alliance quest and is great with the mephisto and guillotine synergy.
    Still a hard decision on who to rank for act 5 progression because I want to focus on 5*'s because I can r4 them at a later date. But Morningstar is bleed immune and once you get her to 5 souls she's insane. Plus I'm thinking my SW 5/50 can do pretty much what the hood could do at 3/45 but better more damage 🤔