**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam please block all those Mod/hack posts

Kabam, please block all those mod/hack posts from your forum. Its freaking boring to read same posts over and over. One post is more then enought to talk about hackers and modders if someone wants, theres no need more tons of posts. We come here to read about news and to help other people and not to read tons of modders/hackers posts!!!

Thanks

Comments

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Why? if it's a real issue plaguing the game and its fairness, why the hell should we stop speaking of it?

Maybe this doesn't concern you, but it does for the majority of the players. Until kabam doesn't address this huge problem or at least make some steps in the right directions (until now we only had empty words and no actions), we should keep pressing the thing until they decide to do something.

Giving up won't do any good, and deleting all the posts related to the matter (most already were) isn't helping either.
  • MiMi996MiMi996 Posts: 6
    edited July 2017
    There will always be hackers in online games and this is a fact. Can you ban modders if they do LOL, ROL, ARENA or any other quest like web slinger which gives you a title? Yes you can but a smart modder will never do 100% in those events. In a web slinger you can do 1 run in round 1 and fully explore round 2,3 and 4 and noone will suspect and you still get almost 2 4* crystals.

Fighting modders is freaking expencive and pointless. You have to constantly invest into new anti cheatong systems. On the economic side for them its the same think if people spend less money on a game or if they invest more in anti cheating systems and people who check accounts. thats why even big companies like Activion let people hack after a game a little bit.

P.S. For me this game is only a time spending tool when I'm bored and I never invested even a single dolar and I never grinded even a single arena so my point of view might be wrong.
  • MRJygMRJyg Posts: 19
    They will ask u send the proof to support team
    Then they run away from the problem, hoping it will disappear of its own accord
    That's all!Isn't it?
  • MiMi996MiMi996 Posts: 6
    Yes, they dont even ban reported modders
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    They cannot "block" mod/hack posts as that would require that the administrators are psychic and would know that someone is about to post a mod/hack posts and stop them.

I also don't see the point of banning a "reported modder" because someone posted a screen shot showing that his opponent (Deadpool) had 2.1 billion attack.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    Why? if it's a real issue plaguing the game and its fairness, why the hell should we stop speaking of it?

Maybe this doesn't concern you, but it does for the majority of the players. Until kabam doesn't address this huge problem or at least make some steps in the right directions (until now we only had empty words and no actions), we should keep pressing the thing until they decide to do something.

Giving up won't do any good, and deleting all the posts related to the matter (most already were) isn't helping either.

Yea sure, why not? Let's just flood general with mod threads cause that's the only thing to talk about in this game. Seriously, these posts are getting as irritating as the "who should I change my avatar to" polls
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    They cannot "block" mod/hack posts as that would require that the administrators are psychic and would know that someone is about to post a mod/hack posts and stop them.

I also don't see the point of banning a "reported modder" because someone posted a screen shot showing that his opponent (Deadpool) had 2.1 billion attack.

Like block the word?
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    I personally hope that people can stop talking about all the hackers and modders. They have always been in the game and we should just report them to Kabam's support team, the only reason hackers are all over the forums is because Seatin had to open his mouth about it after the games been out for almost three years. He doesn't even have a forums account so he doesn't come here unless someone on Twitter notifies him, that means he's not a regular that reads posts except the big ones about events and ****, not fair that he started a witch hunt and even has global disabled (where you see the modders/hackers at)
  • Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    This convo got worse after 14.0 update. One hit mod is going crazy now. Gotta deal with it or quit. They aren't banning anyone. In a few hours moderators will be on to tell us how hard they work to catch cheaters and erase all the hacker post. If someones life sucks so bad they need to cheat on a free game to feel important, let them have it
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I wonder why a **** ton of hack pages still exist on Google and no one ever complained about it
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Making multiple threads about the same issue is actually against forum rules. So yeah, I think Kabam should merge, close or even remove them.

We should talk about it, we should let Kabam know we're sick of them being ingame, but we shouldn't break forum rules while doing it. It's been annoying to see the same issue in 20 different threads, pushing away all the other stuff.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I do agree that the posts are getting old, but it is a valid issue. The forums aren't the place for this, though. The place for reporting modders and hackers is the Support Team. The Support Team, however, tends to have no idea what they're talking about. No offense to them, but I've seen responses from the Support Team of them saying things like Scarlet Witch has no Regeneration, and you get only 4 sig points for duping a 4 star on the second dupe. 50% of Kabam's support team doesn't know much about the game, or they'll "see no problem" and close your ticket. Kabam Support is nearly impossible to get help from, so many people come to the forums, even though this isn't the place for it. Long story short: Kabam needs to close the threads, tell those people to contact Support, and make Support much better. Fire some people and hire some people. If the Support Team was better, you wouldn't have these posts, except maybe the occasional doofus who has no idea what goes where.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Making multiple threads about the same issue is actually against forum rules. So yeah, I think Kabam should merge, close or even remove them.

We should talk about it, we should let Kabam know we're sick of them being ingame, but we shouldn't break forum rules while doing it. It's been annoying to see the same issue in 20 different threads, pushing away all the other stuff.

I understand what u feel but somehow I tend to disagree @Gwendoline . Yes the no. of threads on the same topic is increasing however it just goes to show u how significant the problem is!! I know it can be annoying but sometimes its nessecary. I'd like to quote MI Rogue Nation on this - "Desperate times, Desperate Measures!! :wink: "
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★

Lol, they only care about money, the game company creates a Pay2win or Grind2win game with terrible offers
    The developers don't know how to fight so the support team must have some 'good skills', after reporting hackers and modders I only get useless responds from them, like 'we are sorry if dese hackers annoy you, disturb you, we will investigate them {insert random sentences}
  • MRJygMRJyg Posts: 19
    Gunzo wrote: »

Lol, they only care about money, the game company creates a Pay2win or Grind2win game with terrible offers
    The developers don't know how to fight so the support team must have some 'good skills', after reporting hackers and modders I only get useless responds from them, like 'we are sorry if dese hackers annoy you, disturb you, we will investigate them {insert random sentences}

I agree!Ireport twice!Nothing happened !
    They only care about money
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Spirit wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »

I understand what u feel but somehow I tend to disagree @Gwendoline . Yes the no. of threads on the same topic is increasing however it just goes to show u how significant the problem is!! I know it can be annoying but sometimes its nessecary. I'd like to quote MI Rogue Nation on this - "Desperate times, Desperate Measures!! :wink: "

I actually don't believe that the number of post shows how significant the problem is. The problem was just as big a week ago, a month ago and six months ago. Yet the moment seating makes a video about the posts pop up all over the place.

I agree something needs to be done, but I don't believe purposefully spamming the forum is the solution at all. Desperate times, desperate measures, sure, but this just seems like silly measures. All it does is clog up the forum and give both forum readers and Kabam mods a hard time sifting through it all.
This discussion has been closed.