**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Loosing half health

KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
To any moderator.

Why am I loosing half my health when my game freezes at the node movement screen. Is it because my champs haven’t lost much health against the AI?

If I enter the fight matchup screen and the timer runs out before I press fight it exits out to the nodes screen. So why am I losing half health without even entering the fight matchup screen?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It’s unavoidable when that happen$. It’s a bug. I hate it a$ well and it’$ a pain in alliance quest and alliance war$
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I have no clue why someone would flag this post. It's a really valid point. It's total b.s. when your game crashes in AQ and you lose your health for no other reason than the game decided to crash again.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    Happened to me. Defeated a champ on AQ and it bugged out, making me fight him again but with half health. Aghhhh