**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Killmonger permanently indestructible

Im fighting Killmonger In AW on the power shield node and i noticed that his indestructible charges were not being spent when attacked in order to build my power meter, So the end result was Killmonger stacking Charges until i could use a Special attack but then Nullify SP Damage due to his charges..
SO the question is... Does Killmonger Need to take ACTUAL Damage in order for his charges be spent when attacked?

Comments

• JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Somebody PLEASE Clarify this..This is a game changer for this AW Node and champion if this ability is INTENDED to work this way
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Wow, that's really bad if this is working correctly. I guess if you fight him here, you have to keep baiting sp1s.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    When you know the answer based on your test results, what else is there to confirm?

Thats the point of this thread....Does Killmonger need to take ACTUAL DAMAGE for his charges to spend? For example he has 3 Indestructible charges and i hit him with a 5 hit combo and an Sp1 but NO CHARGES are spent until the Sp Attack. Is this Intentional?
    Like i said this potential game changer for the power shield node. .the only way u can damage is Through SP Attacks but Killmonger will then spend his charges so he wont take ANY damage unless your SP Attacks deliver 4 or more hits
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    In normal quest he loses charge even if perfect blocked an attack.... So based on preliminary guesses AW shouldn't make a difference and he should lose his charge ... I think of his charges like that indestructible for 3 hits AW boost.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Killmonger's abilities state that a charge is spent to ignore all the incoming damage from an attack. As there is no incoming damage, charges will not be spent as there is no damage to ignore. Unfortunately i think it's working as intended...
    Just a guess though
    Then 5* Killmonger is going to rank.4 and placed on that Node IMMEDIATELY for defense. Lmao
    I wish a Developer would address this before i use resources like that
    Yea but im focusing on a Strong Defense and thats what im putting my resources towards...thanks though
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    He can only store up to 4 of those charges from his lvl 2. So either dont let him get to his lvl 2 or bring a champ with a multi hit special like blades lvl 2
    Still awaiting confirmation from kabam team to see if this is how his charges are supposed to work because i honestly believe this is a bug
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    JDunk2291 wrote: »
    Then 5* Killmonger is going to rank.4 and placed on that Node IMMEDIATELY for defense. Lmao

He is good enough to be rank 4 but this thread should not affect your decision.

He needs to reach his sp2 in order to gain indestructible charges, so if he doesn't get there, he will be a relatively easy kill.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 wrote: »
    Besides the fact that i cant record it...i dont NEED to Record..they just need to answer if Killmonger needs to Take damage for his charges to be spent or is this a bug. That simple

pretty much every phone has a record app on it, android and ios so not sure why that would be difficult.
  • Hey there @JDunk2291, would you happen to have any video of this occurring? Thanks!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Is this a bug or intended? Tbh kabam gonna make a lot of money if intended when this gets out.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Is this a bug or intended? Tbh kabam gonna make a lot of money if intended when this gets out.

They wont, please no need to get hysterical.

If you dont let him get to SP2 he wont be indestructible.
    Hey there @JDunk2291, would you happen to have any video of this occurring? Thanks!

I don't have a video for multiple reasons...i dont know how to record live...and i cant fight anymore due to my team being KO. I really dont understand why u need video when im painting a CLEAR Picture on whats happening... Killmongers Indestructible charges are NOT being spent when attacked unless its a SP Attack on the Power Shield Node...So The Question Remains the same.. Does Killmonger NEED to Take Damage for his indestructible charges to be spent?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    That’s working as intended.

His charges only go off if he takes damage. On power shield, your regular hits deal 0 damage.

So to remove the charges you’ll need to use your specials and also, don’t let him get to sp2 again or he will just get more charges.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Reading the abilities, it theoretically makes sense. Though whether kabam intended for this loophole? We'll find out.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Reading the abilities, it theoretically makes sense. Though whether kabam intended for this loophole? We'll find out.

Have you tried a lab? I ran into that power shield + prove your worth + power start 1 with km. Spoiler: if you bring a champ with multi-hit sp1 or 2, it'll clear out those charges quick. In my case, sparky sp2 did the trick.
    But sure, an ok choice for the node in aw. It's not unstoppable, he'll still flop around like he's getting hit so I'm not sure what the fuss is about.
  • Killmonger's Indestructible Charges should be spent on any attack, even on basic attacks while on a Power Shield node. We tested him on that node and were only seeing his Charges get removed from attacks, including basic attacks. If you happen to have any footage of what you saw, or if you happen to remember if there were any other node buffs involved, feel free to let us know.