**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star basic crystal or wait for the new 5 star featured crystal that is coming on the 23th October

Hey guys almost have enough to open another 5 star basic crystal but what do u think I should do should I open a 5 star basic crystal When I can or should I rather save for the new 5 star featured crystal that is coming on the 23th of October let me know what u think .0wgb63u7ev95.png

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I've never opened a Featured but that's just me
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    go for the basic
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I only care about like 10 champs, and I wouldn't say new featured gives me better odds to get those I want to have. could consider it to dupe my SL... but if every pull is dupe, you get 550 6* shards from featured vs 825 from basic per 30k 5* shards. so I go basic all the time
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    There is so many trash champs in the featured that it is simply not worth the risk. Don't waste the 5k shards. If there were 1 or 2 trash champs it might be worth it but there are just too many. They love adding trash champs for whatever reason.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I really think the featured for this three month period is worth it (October 23 and beyond)
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Everyone has their own opinions on if the extra 5k shards is a waste if u pull an unwanted champ. It all really depends on if you want an increased rate on a specific group of champs. I can guarantee you that there are way more unwanted champs in the basic crystals than the features though.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Go for the basic, save you 5000 shards. I pulled a cap IW from the basic, there are plenty of really really good champs in there