**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Old Champs Need Some Love(as in changes)

WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
We've seen Luke Cage and Red Hulk get better. We've seen Venom and Carnage rise. But I think there are some champions who have been in the gutter for quite a long time being from the original set, and need some caring.

1. Colossus. I don't think I have to explain this one. He was my first duped 3 star, and I used him quite a long time. No wonder I couldn't finish act 3.

2. Iron fist. Ever since the Armor Break nerf, he's been useless. He has no utility. He doesn't have defensive abilities like passive evade which honestly he should have(Black Widow gets them, and she's not as good as a martial artist as he is) and he can't even do anything with his glowing fist. Its just...there. He does lame damage, has no utility, and thus has no spot anywhere.

There are so many others. Gamora has good critiacal specials, but it is true that she lacks utility and power compared to new champions. Iron man is outdated. Even the good ones like Wolverine and Thor are being pushed behind the power curve, and the've had reworks! I am mentioning IF and Colossus because they are both horribly bad(I do not own a 5 star colossus, though I do have an Ironfist that I don't use), and seeing that you guys buff some champions, I thought well, it might as well be their turn. They've waited a very long time.

Comments

• Iron_SkywalkerIron_Skywalker Posts: 125
    I agree! Old champs do need a rework or a buff! Iron Man could have shock as a debuff. Or maybe Juggernaut could have concussion.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I agree! Old champs do need a rework or a buff! Iron Man could have shock as a debuff. Or maybe Juggernaut could have concussion.

I think their solution for Iron man was simply to make another one. But old champs reaaaallly need some buffs ASAP.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I would like unstoppable colossus right after a buff to colossus to released. They both need it bad
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101

They just added to juggernaut to replace stuns with stagger when unstoppable, that is a huge change in his effectiveness...subtle changes are best but also difficult for making the champs way more useable.