**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Curious about summoner name changes

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
So, with the option to name change, are you all going to take part or no. Also, if yes, from what to what if my asking is ok lol

Curious about summoner name changes 25 votes

Yes
36%
DrownedGodTthunder2058TheMarauder53MelkerlanneroNamelezJayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheBogey08uthy99 9 votes
No
44%
GroundedWisdomLeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisPiviotCassyMrTicTac19992008Hammerbro_64VoltolosAvetrex2Gladiator2014LostReplica23 11 votes
No, because sadly the name KabamMike123 is already taken
20%
KittenPrimeBlackFreQuencyMitchell35Rehan010_Cosmicspiderman777 5 votes

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Lol, one of the top base rating players changed it to KaSham Mike. No joke. It happened.
  • uthy99uthy99 Posts: 35
    Yes
    I changed mine to Thanos Car. Hate me all you want.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    No
    uthy99 wrote: »
    I changed mine to Thanos Car. Hate me all you want.

Not Thanos Copter?
    t8ojh6hcmlqy.jpeg
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Yes
    Already changed mine
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Sticking with ‘TurdInTheWind’
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Yes
    Changed mine.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Yes
    I did because I got early access to the token
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    It’s very nice that we can now change our names, considering some of us made accounts three years ago, and made stupid names lol
  • R96R96 Posts: 27
    They literally removed the ability to name change .... you can not use any type of special fonts anymore ... why the heck would you change ur name to a simple garbage name with a basic font?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Yes
    JayCee wrote: »
    I did because I got early access to the token

Same bro