**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Tech AG

My only really good tech 5* is IMIW, I am ranking him up for AW defense mostly. I haven't played him much so I don't know much about his offensive capabilities. Should I use my 5* tech gem on him, or wait for someone better, mainly SL

5* Tech AG 48 votes

Awaken IMIW
43%
stakadqqedfyvrGrafikdevnameplasHeadrollerMelkerlanneroPeterQuillScarlett_DankestChefIngi_Freyr1975CoachLedQuatre_1988DR_MantisToboggan1SNEERcrystaldsmithAvetrex2JayCeeThe_Boss9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLoctiteSuperGlue 21 votes
Save the AG for SL or someone else
56%
Spity68belli300Pcc880cAncAmOStark78AlfaSuperSam57Thecrusher_9756MostWantedTheMarauder53ShtickRickStagedear85sbdjdkJohn757EnderDraco58Mitchell35PrylankAleorSmashSolotrixSaket_123 27 votes

Comments

• Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Awaken IMIW
    For defense IMIW really needs to be awaken
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Awaken IMIW
    Yes imiw will be a pain n defense when awakned
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Spark
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    What content do you need to clear? How often do you get 5* champs? IMIW is clutch, and his Sig does help on defense. I think he’s a fun attacker, as well. I might wait if you’re getting 5* champs pretty often, but at the same time, I do think there’s something to be said about going with the champs you’ve got vs the ones you’re hoping to pull. I’ve been playing for about a year & a half, and I still don’t have a Sparky above 3*.

If you can wait to use the gem, I personally would hold onto it for a while. Place IMIW in a few wars, & see how he does. Use IMIW on some quests, & see if you like his gameplay. Pull a few 5*, see what you get. You may come up with a better tech champ, or you may just decide that you really like IMIW & want to get all of his perks. Whatever you do, have fun!
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Awaken IMIW
    People say sparky but what they don’t realise is that him and SL don’t need to be awakened. Honestly, you guys are just hating on a good champion. Imiw has both defensive and offensive capabilities. So awaken him.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I love playing with IMIW but I would never use a gem on him unless I have a top offensive option like SL or stark spidey duped..I mean spending an AG on a champ who is only going on defense half the time is not a good investment IMO when u can hold onto the gem and use it on someone who will help clear content
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    edited October 2018
    JayCee wrote: »
    People say sparky but what they don’t realise is that him and SL don’t need to be awakened. Honestly, you guys are just hating on a good champion. Imiw has both defensive and offensive capabilities. So awaken him.

Sparky does not need to be awaken, but SL has to be awaken to be really useful. On the other hand, IMIW also needs to be awaken to be good at defense.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Awaken IMIW
    JayCee wrote: »

I agree that tech spidey doesnt need it but star lord does need the dup to be good
  • umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    Zeronaut81 wrote: »
    What content do you need to clear? How often do you get 5* champs? IMIW is clutch, and his Sig does help on defense. I think he’s a fun attacker, as well. I might wait if you’re getting 5* champs pretty often, but at the same time, I do think there’s something to be said about going with the champs you’ve got vs the ones you’re hoping to pull. I’ve been playing for about a year & a half, and I still don’t have a Sparky above 3*.

If you can wait to use the gem, I personally would hold onto it for a while. Place IMIW in a few wars, & see how he does. Use IMIW on some quests, & see if you like his gameplay. Pull a few 5*, see what you get. You may come up with a better tech champ, or you may just decide that you really like IMIW & want to get all of his perks. Whatever you do, have fun!

I have done a once through on act 5, no LOL yet. I have a R4 GP and Void, 6* Jane Foster (that pull was like getting kicked in the crotch), and I am one t4cc away from a R5 Domino. The big reason I would wait for SL would be for LOL but I think Domino would be a better option which is why I am thinking about pulling the trigger on IMIW. I might wait a bit because I just got him to R3 so I might play him a bit on offense and see if I think he will be worth R4.
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    Awaken IMIW
    It depends on if you are planning on doing LOL or not
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I would hold onto it for a while, I really like IMIW and playing him, but maybe you will get lucky and pull stark or starlord