**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger's true strike doesn't trigger

Hey kabam, i am experiencing a problem with KM against some heroes' "recover time" after specials like CMarvel's sp1 here. The true strike doesn't trigger.

I experienced that issue also with medusa in a.w. but wasn't able to record it.

As you know, I can't hit her before she finishes the sp, so if I am able to hit her, it means the sp move is over and the recovering time has just started. If I am hitting her before the start of her recovering time, then I shouldn't be able to hit her at all. Something's not right here...

https://youtu.be/2t3XM4yuLvQ

Comments

• sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    That is correct, killmonger is bugged like that for months now. This needs to be fixed, it sometimes isn't physically possible to strike faster the opponent in order to activate the true strike...
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    I thought I was just messing the timing up. I did notice it. At times it won’t even reset the timer when striking them right after a special.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I’ve been having issues with his TS as well. Thought it was just me
  • IAMSHAZAM215IAMSHAZAM215 Posts: 48
    I havent had any issues wit killmongers true strike its workin fine 4 me
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    If you know the way to trigger true strike fighting imiw, u can literally trigger true strike for most champs.
  • The21stThe21st Posts: 10
    edited October 2018
    If you know the way to trigger true strike fighting imiw, u can literally trigger true strike for most champs.

First of all it's not about my ability to trigger ts. Surely I am able to trigger it against cm sp1 by hitting her the second she lands on the ground, that means 0.2 seconds later but that's not the point.
    The point is that it's not triggering it although I start the attack right at the end of sp1, while she was still in the air. There is a tiny space between the end of sp1 and the recovering time start, which should not be.
    The description is very clear.
    Either It must trigger ts, or I shouldn't be able to hit her before she lands the ground.

It may not look important because cm is easy to fight against, but obviously there are other heroes which have the same space right after their sp1/2 where I can hit but don't trigger TS.