**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Delayed AQ rewards??!! [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Wish @Kabam Miike would help us out and maybe let us know what’s going on
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You know the more you tag the mods the less they’ll respond. I’ve seen like 6 people tag them already. You guys don’t read the rules. Don’t tag a mod lol smdh
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Quadjammer wrote: »
    Yeah kabaam, we should get a free 5* for the long wait on the AQ rewards lol

or maybe 6 star generic awakening gem?
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    I always thought not receiving your rewards after AQ ended was a myth. I would like to see why the delay
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I dont even have rank yet man i was gonna 5/50 my hype kabam stop using free snail mail just use regular mailing lol it takes less time
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Quadjammer wrote: »
    Yeah kabaam, we should get a free 5* for the long wait on the AQ rewards lol

or maybe 6 star generic awakening gem?

Definitely 6* generic awakening gem! 😉
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    My Alliance hasn't gotten them either... Always at the worst times, would be able to get Stark Spidey to Rank 5 right now.
  • ShadykariktaShadykarikta Posts: 81
    edited October 2018
    What up with AQ rewards have they been lost in the post?
    I have no clue but for me it has been like 5 hours and i have 0 anything mentioning delayed rewards so i guess they are using snail mail again
    Pretty much @Red_barron
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    What if i left my alliance right now and join other one, am I receive rewards from old alliance or no?
  • A law unto themselves, but hope we get a compo, for the wait, very doubtful, but you never know. Very unprofessional we are suppose to conduct ourselves to a set standard, but hey not effecting them so we all can just keep waiting.....
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    SknZn wrote: »
    What if i left my alliance right now and join other one, am I receive rewards from old alliance or no?

No
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    Literally going on 4 hours And not even a hint of rewards
  • GracimoonGracimoon Posts: 29
    Still no aq rewards. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious . What is happening ?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    MrMaat wrote: »
    Just relax peeps.
    Rewards will come.
    No need to stress.

Just chill.

yes, moar rewards! 1 t5b compensation?
  • IAMSHAZAM215IAMSHAZAM215 Posts: 48
    R u not surprised its kabam ! They always have sum trash reason for makin us wait theyre a complete joke but funny thing is we still continue to play😂😂😂
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    They are too busy patting themselves on the back for bringing Dr Strange in as a worthless 5* to get your rewards in on time.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    MrMaat wrote: »
    Just relax peeps.
    Rewards will come.
    No need to stress.

Just chill.

yes, moar rewards! 1 t5b compensation?

Lol if there was any compensation, it'd just be the Rewards from the Tier above what your Alliance was supposed to get.
  • phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197
    Typical Kabam: intro 5* DS, and screw up AQ rewards in the process.
  • Smudge1970Smudge1970 Posts: 2
    Got mine about an hour ago.......