**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed AQ rewards??!! [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Wish @Kabam Miike would help us out and maybe let us know what’s going on
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You know the more you tag the mods the less they’ll respond. I’ve seen like 6 people tag them already. You guys don’t read the rules. Don’t tag a mod lol smdh
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Quadjammer wrote: »
    Yeah kabaam, we should get a free 5* for the long wait on the AQ rewards lol

or maybe 6 star generic awakening gem?
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    I always thought not receiving your rewards after AQ ended was a myth. I would like to see why the delay
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I dont even have rank yet man i was gonna 5/50 my hype kabam stop using free snail mail just use regular mailing lol it takes less time
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Quadjammer wrote: »
    Yeah kabaam, we should get a free 5* for the long wait on the AQ rewards lol

or maybe 6 star generic awakening gem?

Definitely 6* generic awakening gem! 😉
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    My Alliance hasn't gotten them either... Always at the worst times, would be able to get Stark Spidey to Rank 5 right now.
  • ShadykariktaShadykarikta Posts: 81
    edited October 2018
    What up with AQ rewards have they been lost in the post?
    I have no clue but for me it has been like 5 hours and i have 0 anything mentioning delayed rewards so i guess they are using snail mail again
    Pretty much @Red_barron
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    What if i left my alliance right now and join other one, am I receive rewards from old alliance or no?
  • A law unto themselves, but hope we get a compo, for the wait, very doubtful, but you never know. Very unprofessional we are suppose to conduct ourselves to a set standard, but hey not effecting them so we all can just keep waiting.....
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    SknZn wrote: »
    What if i left my alliance right now and join other one, am I receive rewards from old alliance or no?

No
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    Literally going on 4 hours And not even a hint of rewards
  • GracimoonGracimoon Posts: 29
    Still no aq rewards. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious . What is happening ?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    MrMaat wrote: »
    Just relax peeps.
    Rewards will come.
    No need to stress.

Just chill.

yes, moar rewards! 1 t5b compensation?
  • IAMSHAZAM215IAMSHAZAM215 Posts: 48
    R u not surprised its kabam ! They always have sum trash reason for makin us wait theyre a complete joke but funny thing is we still continue to play😂😂😂
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    They are too busy patting themselves on the back for bringing Dr Strange in as a worthless 5* to get your rewards in on time.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    MrMaat wrote: »
    Just relax peeps.
    Rewards will come.
    No need to stress.

Just chill.

yes, moar rewards! 1 t5b compensation?

Lol if there was any compensation, it'd just be the Rewards from the Tier above what your Alliance was supposed to get.
  • phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197
    Typical Kabam: intro 5* DS, and screw up AQ rewards in the process.
  • Smudge1970Smudge1970 Posts: 2
    Got mine about an hour ago.......