**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulk or Killmonger/ Spidey

This disscussoin soin has 2 parts. First which is better Hulk Ragnoark or Killmonger? SECOUND Is there A way for me to get a stark Spiderman of any kind? I have been trying for it a little while now and still can't get it. If you have tips comment below.

Hulk or Killmonger/ Spidey 25 votes

Hulk Rangnorak
20%
ReeNamelezAleorAvetrex2Fooshblalala 5 votes
Killmonger
80%
DL864NikoBravoKirklinTheVyrusJim0172Stark78AlfaAnonymous346Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverCupidJestr54DankestChefAdvsbdjdkBlackFreQuencyBwest289Reaper213FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMlekodayCosmicspiderman777 20 votes

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Killmonger
    Pulling any champ is luck. You can grind your life away when Sparky hits an arena, but that is only a guarantee if score high enough.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Killmonger
    It’s all about luck. But if you find a way let me know. Can’t even come close to one
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    You got to get lucky from crystals or grind sparky arena whenever he returns to the arena
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Killmonger
    As far as sparky goes just pray bro
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    I've got a 4 and 5 star stark spidey, but can't get a glimpse of a blade, which I would love to have. Like they said, it's all luck.