**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I try take down ROL no revives? (first time)

Should I try take down ROL no revives? my first time trying to fully complete it champs i am going to use to complete it
4* 50/50 archangel unawakened
4* 30/30 SL sig 43 soon to be 40/40
4* 40/40 CAIW unawakened
5* 35/35 Morningstar unawakened (for black bolt only)
Those are my main champs I would use to complete ROL
could i do it no revives or should i wait for like 10 revives?? :smiley:

Comments

• it is easily possible i know that i am a very good fighter so let me know if i should wwait or take down ROL now :smiley::wink:
  • oh and i have 3 star sig 32 void for wolverine
  • no i have awakened void for wolverine how is SW so hard though
  • Hutch6114Hutch6114 Posts: 15
    It would be hard. Do you have a Wolverine or x-23. Regen champs make it much more doable with no revives unless you plan on healing up block damage in between fights. Also you need a plan for the Wolverine. Not sure unawakened AA will do it. You don’t need a specific champ for bb but you do need poison immune for SW.
  • i will only have trouble with SW then? :neutral:
  • who can take her out as a 4* 40/40 poison immune
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Bring up your SL to 4/40 that should help alot. And yeah it's better to have a poison immune for sw. She procs poison alot
  • Defiant_BrianDefiant_Brian Posts: 23
    You really should bring Guillotine to fight Wolverine..... good luck
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Nope, sw is gonna take out your lineup.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Bring rulk for aw and you are golden
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Youre asking if you should risk using 10 energy if your plan fails....Anyways without some way to deal with scarlet witch and wolverine you’ve already failed.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It's not as hard as it once was I just ran it for health pots with a rank 5 4* rulk and 3* aa. No pots no other champs
  • lol but all i need is a champ that can deal with SW:(
  • Dshu wrote: »
    It's not as hard as it once was I just ran it for health pots with a rank 5 4* rulk and 3* aa. No pots no other champs

the whole thing? :neutral: but i dont have Rulk 5* rank 4 i wish i did :smiley:
  • 4* rank 5 sos he is not that good for long fights though :neutral:
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Duped Arcangel should work for SW
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    4* rank 5 sos he is not that good for long fights though :neutral:

He is good in long fights lol just get him to 10 heat charges and bash away
  • ok yeah i guess
  • actually yrah sos i was thinking of Gulk sorry :blush::wink::blush:
  • i need to dupe my AA and other options for SW though
  • *any
    Any poison immune should work for sw
  • Suggest?
  • some that wont drag the fight out toooooooo long like 200 hits s fine with me :)
    Suggest?

What poison immunes do u have?
  • Vision AOU, thats about it i dont really have any poison immunes :neutral:
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Vision AOU, thats about it i dont really have any poison immunes :neutral:

Vision would work but Vision's damage output is relatively low and would make it a longer fight. Either of the Captain Marvels (Cap or Ms) would work, any of the Hulks would work, and Ultron would work and has the benefit of having some heal. Actually, even Kamala Khan would probably work. There's also Hyperion, Medusa, Iceman, Black Bolt, and Abomination. And I believe Nebula and Dormammu are also double immune.