**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed AQ rewards??!! [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• RockonRockon Posts: 271
    not begging for extra rewards but anything for the time it took for them to come in? are the ranks really accurate?
  • spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    l5hhq1iqh3h4.gif
    What's it like waiting for AQ rewards
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    @Kabam Miike can we at least get some Arby’s coupons for the wait?

While I did just get my rewards @Kabam Miike I could totally use some curly fries as well.... hook it up bro :smiley:
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

While I did just get my rewards @Kabam Miike I could totally use some curly fries as well.... hook it up bro :smiley:

Damn you, now I want some Curly Fries! xD
  • No rewards here... Still waiting
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    No rewards what so ever.
  • Still don’t have mine
    Same, no one in my alliance has gotten rewards yet either. What causes things like this? It's been working just fine
  • ArnavArnav Posts: 16
    Didn't recieve any rewards after the alliance quest ends there is no glory or nothing in stash what's kabam doing to fix this damn issue. 😫 Is there anyone who also didn't receive glory yet ? 🤢
  • ArnavArnav Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike please fix the issue asap
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Youtube is down to, what an injustice take to the streets and riot.
    Youtube is down to, what an injustice take to the streets and riot.

It's all falling apart, it's the end of digital media! Run for your lives! XD
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    just got my rewards better late then never, but seriously youtube being down is kinda troubling going to have to find something else to do while waiting for fights to load.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can we get some kind of response regarding the delay of AQ rewards. Do your jobs at the very least.

You might want to scroll up to about 20 minutes ago, and then edit your post. Hope this helps.

Wasn’t there a few minutes ago. Kabam is full of **** as usual. Stop sucking up to them.
    It was definitely there. It was posted at 5:06pm PT, and there were 3 posts that quoted it at 5:07, and 5:08. Then I replied at 5:09, and another post quoted me at 5:14. You posted at 5:34.

Come on man, if you want to start a conspiracy theory, you gotta choose one that there isn't visible evidence against.

Love it!!! Love it wen the mods have a great reply to a foolish comment
    Same, no one in my alliance has gotten rewards yet either. What causes things like this? It's been working just fine

Just got them, thank you Kabam!
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    hldy5fqgwu0t.png
    4l11a74toijg.png
    37pmk5dqkx9k.png

As everyone knows aq ended yesterday and the rewards were given.But many summoners including me didn't receive their peak milestones and alliance rank rewards . This maybe a bug or something. It's a humble request Immediate action should be taken.thank you
  • Sorry it typo,.i mean rank reward
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Welderofortune I thought I was losing my mind trying to get YouTube working. Glad it’s not just me
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    I have to rank my champs too. Plz plz plz find a solution as faster as u can
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Mine are in. Thanks guys.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can we get some kind of response regarding the delay of AQ rewards. Do your jobs at the very least.

You might want to scroll up to about 20 minutes ago, and then edit your post. Hope this helps.

Wasn’t there a few minutes ago. Kabam is full of **** as usual. Stop sucking up to them.
    It was definitely there. It was posted at 5:06pm PT, and there were 3 posts that quoted it at 5:07, and 5:08. Then I replied at 5:09, and another post quoted me at 5:14. You posted at 5:34.

Come on man, if you want to start a conspiracy theory, you gotta choose one that there isn't visible evidence against.

How about instead of taking the time to reply something as trivial as this you and the rest of the kabam team give out AQ rewards.

You mean, like on a street corner?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Restart the game, most people have gotten their rewards already
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Restart the game, most have gotten theirs
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

How about instead of taking the time to reply something as trivial as this you and the rest of the kabam team give out AQ rewards.

You mean, like on a street corner?

That’s actually pretty funny. But it would be a good start.

Dr. Zola
  • Dragon_SwordDragon_Sword Posts: 25
    edited December 2018
    I did all 5 days of map5. I did not get any rewards at all. I left after the last day of map 5 and the timer ended. I had a friend leave after doing just 4 days of map5 and he was able to get partial rewards.

I did NOT get any rewards at all!!!
    I played all 5 days of map5 and waited 2 hrs after the timer ended until I left my last alliance. I should be able to get full AQ rewards

There should be partial rewards based on how many AQ quest completed. I feel kinda cheated. I left my other alliance because they were too inactive and I just want to be in an active alliance

@Kabam Miike
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Always wait for reward before leaving alliance
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Chidave wrote: »
    I did all 5 days of map5. I did not get any rewards at all. I left after the last day of map 5 and the timer ended. I had a friend leave after doing just 4 days of map5 and he was able to get partial rewards.

I did NOT get any rewards at all!!!
    I played all 5 days of map5 and waited 2 hrs after the timer ended until I left my last alliance. I should be able to get full AQ rewards

There should be partial rewards based on how many AQ quest completed. I feel kinda cheated. I left my other alliance because they were too inactive and I just want to be in an active alliance

@Kabam Miike

If you leave before rewards are given out you get nothing.
    Always been that way
  • Chidave wrote: »

If your friend told you that, he has a mean sense of humor. As far as I'm aware there's no such thing as partial peak milestone or rank rewards.