**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why am i now being punished for ranking up bleed champs?

With the time & resources it takes to rank champions up how are we supposed to be making our rosters more diverse in a matter of weeks???

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    With the time & resources it takes to rank champions up how are we supposed to be making our rosters more diverse in a matter of weeks???

What tier are you in war?
  • ThaTrooper666ThaTrooper666 Posts: 20
    Smash. We are now in tier 13 after being docked points last season, why & who we will never know because they will not tell us
    I’m very interested as to how you think we are not being punished when one of the main abilities of these champions is being taken away Namelez? What’s your logic there bud??
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    And you do know that the global nodes will be tier 1 to tier 3 exclusive?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    I’m very interested as to how you think we are not being punished when one of the main abilities of these champions is being taken away Namelez? What’s your logic there bud??

They aren't being taken away. You can still use them like any other champ. Being in tier 13, you won't have the global node either so you don't have to worry about it. The AW map is littered with Bleed immune, its nothing new or hard to overcome.
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »

Shh don’t ruin a good pointless rant lol

Besides I could be wrong but I thought it was tiers 1-5
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    This is hilarious. Maybe instead of immediately panicking and accusing, you could actually learn the facts first?
    Smash wrote: »
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »

Shh don’t ruin a good pointless rant lol

Besides I could be wrong but I thought it was tiers 1-5

Challenger and Elite maps. Extends into some tiers in Gold 1.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    guys that is only the beginning of the changes they'll be going live for all tiers after the next season.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Funny thing bleed champs nerfed in AW and main guy OP Sparky is ok. Yeah right...
    BlackJ4zz wrote: »
    guys that is only the beginning of the changes they'll be going live for all tiers after the next season.

Probably not for season 6 either.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    It's really not that big of deal for anyone, the global node is only for this season and will rotate the next. The point of this node is to encourage width of rosters, not just depth
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »

My logic is the fact that its just ONE MODE being affected. That only lasts for a MONTH the game is ever changing. MY logic. Adapt or leave.

bruh, I rank my champs specifically for AW. I ranked Gwenpool for AW. She will be trash when everyone is bleed immune. Sure it's just 1 month, and I'm thankful for that, but what's next... everyone poison immune? Make my voodoo obsolete? Everyone crit immune? rip Corvus
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    LoPresti wrote: »

My logic is the fact that its just ONE MODE being affected. That only lasts for a MONTH the game is ever changing. MY logic. Adapt or leave.

bruh, I rank my champs specifically for AW. I ranked Gwenpool for AW. She will be trash when everyone is bleed immune. Sure it's just 1 month, and I'm thankful for that, but what's next... everyone poison immune? Make my voodoo obsolete? Everyone crit immune? rip Corvus

Based on your apparent definition of "trash" and "obsolete" actually yes, the long term goal is to make everything occasionally trash and obsolete. Based on your definitions of those words, that would be my explicit goal as well if I was the lead designer.
    I think we are due for some rank down tickets because of this... 3 please

No. It's temporary and already exists through out all game modes.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I think we are due for some rank down tickets because of this... 3 please

Oh wow.... hahaha, this guy ladies and gentlemen. There he is. He exists.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★

Skill, bro
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

Skill, bro

skill what? she does a lot more damage if you bleed. That's the bottom line.

Skill, bro

skill what? she does a lot more damage if you bleed. That's the bottom line.

But you'll rank her down anyways due to a node that's only around for 1 month and no way to earn those resources back afterwards?
    My whole point of the post is to say that this so called solution makes no sense when it takes so long to rank champs to a level they are actually useable. If they want diversity in aw then give us an option to rank specific champs for aw only & for the season only
    I actually like this change. My 5/65 Sabretooth just went from offense to defense. Changes are ok people. Makes the game less boring and repetitive.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    It’s RNG