**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

250 5* Shards for Epic Occult Lab

I, as someone who has now gotten 7 250 5* shards out of my last 8 epic crystal pops, can attest that this amount of 5* shards is somewhat of a slap to the face compared to some of the difficulties thrown at you. .

I am awaiting some forum troll to tell me that I'm not good enough to play this game hence the reason I'm complaining.....

That said I do think it should be more like 500 shards.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    OP, what if you have gotten 7 x 1000 T5B fragments from the 8 crystals that you opened?
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I’ve pulled 4K t5b (1000 per) so far and the rest have been 250 5* shards. It’s the possibility of t5b that’s got the difficulty cranked way up. The 250 shards is a strike out. Majority of players just don’t have the squad for this unless they are extremely talented.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    That's a featured 5* crystal for zero resources for people with a capable roster. If you're not that person it wasn't for you
    That's a featured 5* crystal for zero resources for people with a capable roster. If you're not that person it wasn't for you

If you’re that person with a capable enough roster to breeze through Epic difficulty twice a day, you’re not that person who can benefit all that much from another 5* champ.

So, I guess we’re back at square one again.

Lol. I promise I could benefit from duping my domino, magik, WS, hulk, or more sig levels on corvus, Hype, imiw, GR, etc...

And if it's the new crystal, there's plenty I can benefit from as well. Ghost, quake, SL, blade, etc...

If you’re that person with a capable enough roster to breeze through Epic difficulty twice a day, you’re not that person who can benefit all that much from another 5* champ.

Another 5* champ is the worst prize that can be gotten. The real prize is the T5B in there.
  • TheWitcherTheWitcher Posts: 36
    i've opened a similar discussion about this; only 250 shards, or 1k shards alpha 2... :( very very very, very bad prizes for the effort that it request
    xNig wrote: »

Another 5* champ is the worst prize that can be gotten. The real prize is the T5B in there.

You guys are nuts. A free 5* or t2a/t5b shards for a resource free set of fights isn't enough. Wow

You guys are nuts. A free 5* or t2a/t5b shards for a resource free set of fights isn't enough. Wow

Never said that bro. Just mentioning that the 5*s are probably the worst prize but hey, it's free. =)
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I don't even care about new champs or 5* shards now...what is the point of having all these champs If they can never get past r3 and take a lifetime to get to r5

This game Is really silly imho
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    I don't even care about new champs or 5* shards now...what is the point of having all these champs If they can never get past r3 and take a lifetime to get to r5

This game Is really silly imho

Probably one of the most ridiculous things I've heard here recently and that says a lot
    I don't know about you but I'd rather have 20 amazing champs in line to be ranked up when resources are available than a ton of rank resources and a roster full of iron patriot and deadpool x
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    I, as someone who has now gotten 7 250 5* shards out of my last 8 epic crystal pops, can attest that this amount of 5* shards is somewhat of a slap to the face compared to some of the difficulties thrown at you. .

I am awaiting some forum troll to tell me that I'm not good enough to play this game hence the reason I'm complaining.....

That said I do think it should be more like 500 shards.

I opened approximately 10 crystals and got 250 5*shards all remaining crystals gave me t2 alpha catalyst fragments...
    So I decided to stop playing occulant labs
    I swear this community would cry if they woke up tomorrow and had every champ in the game but one as a maxed out 6* that the one they didn't get is who they wanted and it's not fair
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    I swear this community would cry if they woke up tomorrow and had every champ in the game but one as a maxed out 6* that the one they didn't get is who they wanted and it's not fair

I have no idea what you are trying to imply in regards to the context of this post...

Since this post, I have gotten 4x 250 5* Shards..
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've pulled mostly 250 5* shards but got 1k once, 3k t5 basic and about 7k t2 alpha. It would be nice if it were 500 instead of 250 but I'm good.
  • phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197
    This is why I don't bother with the epic lab. The rewards aren't worth the effort.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    OP, what if you have gotten 7 x 1000 T5B fragments from the 8 crystals that you opened?

He didn't get that that's why he's saying
    He saying that drop rates are terrible and 99% its 250 shards
    I'm agreeing with OP

I have no idea what you are trying to imply in regards to the context of this post...

Since this post, I have gotten 4x 250 5* Shards..

If these are really that hard for you, you shouldn't be running epic to begin with

He didn't get that that's why he's saying
    He saying that drop rates are terrible and 99% its 250 shards
    I'm agreeing with OP

I think they’re fine. I would like to get T5B every single time but if they aren’t that rare, it’ll just reduce the joy of getting them.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    SEPTEMBER: Uncanny Danger Rooms don't cater to high level players who want high level rewards!
    OCTOBER: We got your feedback so here's a buck wild difficult event map that gives you even worse rewards!

High level players aren't the ones complaining. We love the labs because the rewards for the work is great. It's the mediocre players who are just used to being able to complete all difficulties who are complaining.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    phiguy721 wrote: »
    This is why I don't bother with the epic lab. The rewards aren't worth the effort.

That simply depends on the player. As I mentioned in another thread, Epic requires minimal effort at zero energy to some players--hence, the rewards are worth it. A minimum of 250 5s shards for a 10-minute run on average isn't terrible
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    RNG screw up is the worst thing in this game .. i have watched people open 2k t5b shards from 2 crystals ... and I have exclusively got 250 5* shards or 1k t2a shards ...

I just got that last night. It was a pleasant surprise
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    an alliance member got 2.5k shards from one I'm assuming it was from an epic crystal