**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you pay $400-$500 for these 5* champs? Pick one.

2»

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yes. 5* Wolverine
    I would at least attempt it. Wolverine is an awesome mutant.
  • No. I wouldn't burn that much money on this game.
    I'll cough up $100 for all of them... for ALL not each.
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Yes. 5* Wolverine
    btw, how much is BLADE 5* MAXOUT ?

$800 ?
  • phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197
    No. I wouldn't burn that much money on this game.
    Not a chance in hell.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    doesn't scarlet witch need to be awaken? so its more like 800-1000

no to even 400-500...at the exchange rate thats a gazillion canadian dollars
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    When they offered 5* Vision for $500 over 9,000 people bought it. I think triple that amount should buy the Witch!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Starhawk wrote: »
    doesn't scarlet witch need to be awaken? so its more like 800-1000

Someone could buy the champ and then awaken the champ with an awakening gem.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    There are better things to spend $500 on, like RDR2
  • Splatattack8Splatattack8 Posts: 68
    I would spend it on a ps4 with the Spooder-man game!
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Yes. 5* Scarlet Witch
    Didn't see the last option, so I choose that one. If I had to spend 500, I'd spend it on SW out of those, else none.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    WWIDB wrote: »
    My last comment got deleted so let’s try this again.

Please do not make polls like these. They are not constructive to the game or the community in any way, shape or form. Think about what you are doing when presenting a poll like this to on the games forum...

Essentially you are collecting data to see how many people would be willing to buy said champ and at a hefty cost

Said champs should not be released as 5 or 6 star versions. I don’t even want my 4* SW or DS or Wolvie or Bw... they suck compared to champs being released in the meta.

Bw is a weakling without synergies, Sw is played out and should just be removed from the game. Wolvies only benefit is regen and X23 can do that too, and Ds is another lackluster champ that is just imo a lame duck with no true utility.

Why do we need 5 or 6 star versions of these champs when there are better versions of them in the meta?

so we all shouldn't do something because you don't want the champs in the game??? that makes no sense. everything you said is opinionated, and while that's fine, you're stating it as fact and that's not.

This is a game about playing with your favorite champs and if your favorite champs aren't viable in the current state of the game then what???? A lot of people love using scarlet witch - she's an amazing champ, one of the originals and is adored by almost everyone. the current state of the game doesn't allow her to be competitive anymore. If you had a duped 5* strange or Switch, you're going to absolutely wreck Medusa war bosses. That sounds fun don't you think???

also what you said is correct, you're validating the op's stance about collecting data. that's why you make a survey.

I dont want to make this a personal attack, but your views appear that they are coming from someone who doesn't want to spend the money to get said champs. that's fine, it's a free to play game, and if that's your choice fine. I personally wouldn't buy it, but im not going to stop whales from doing what they do because in the end, it's the whales that are keeping this game going. that's the truth. and if whales want a 5 or 6* scarlet witch black widow etc, then by all means whale-it-up and let them collect their virtual playing cards.

lastly, I cleared act 5 with Scarlet Witch, and Wolverine (who mind you can bleed harder than x23 as she has a cap of 5 but whatever) cleared the lines for me. I didn't have champs like medusa, or blade. I mastered the game with those two along side some others.

• Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    I don’t think any of these champs are really worth 500$ or 15k units. They really are all demi-god. Maybe SW if she has a high sig, but it still isnt that good