**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best Team for Web Slinger Challenge is...

My team was literally Iceman and Hyperion + Mutant synergy to increase crit and attack

Hyperion's power gain stops Spidey Stark Enhanced in his tracks, mainly because you hit him ONCE and it turns off the Stark AI. Then just look out for the AI to refresh and hit him again right after it, kinda like Bane in Act 5.2. Spidey SE's dash attack has a long forward momentum, kinda like Venom's, so it's easy for Hyperion to land that first hit. Once you corner SE, he starts using his S1 quite often. Spam Hyperion's specials on him to keep him in the corner. Your power gain will make sure you always have an S1 or S2 to hit him.

Iceman stops everyone else. I'm serious. Spam S1 to keep Coldsnap active and say bye bye to their Evades. Don't get hit to keep ice armor active. Eat up that S3 from the opponent, and that S3 will likely fill your own bar to an S3. Do Iceman's S3 to get the ice armor AND the coldsnap back. Rinse and repeat. And the regeneration node just makes Iceman's life cycle in each Round so much longer.

That's literally it.

Feel free to replace that mutant synergy with anyone else you find fitting, but this specific team arrangement worked like a charm for me.

Comments

• MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I did the whole thing couple hours ago with, Karnak, Mordo, Drax, Magneto and Storm (Both for synergies), the only issue I had was getting used to the new spiderman, his animations are hard to punish...
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Awesome. Now all I need to do is to get those champs. :)
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Don't have iceman unfortunately but I've been using black widow, cable, ww2 cap, Karnak and winter soldier pretty successfully. Got a couple of paths left to finish off tomorrow but done most of it. Found this one much more fun than Bautista, purely because I couldn't deal with the spite. Despite having so many 4*s I've never had any decent power controllers so that was a nightmare for me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool, Hyperion, and Guillotine are helpful. GP for the Spideys, Guillie for Sym (plus the fact that she has Life Steal from Souls), and Hyp for Stark.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Omg again with this silly question. Really? Any skill bleed champ.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I mainly used Agent Venom and Crossbones
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    I used SL, SW, cyclops (Xavier), Storm, and Magneto. Only used the mutants for the synergy. SW was used for cosmic only. After while i even used storm for miles amd gwen, just to change the pace.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    i used elektra for science ones.
    i used magik for cosmic.
    stark-sm i used combo of hyperion and SL.
    things i learned that made HUGE difference.

1) umm....wow. sorry I'm a dummy...please don't flame me... i didn't read carefully and didn't konw that specials trigger miles evade. I kept using elektra L1 to try to neuter his evade. all i had to do was keep hitting him till evades gone, then fight him normal.

2) stark-sm biggest thing was learning timing. his L1 is not too hard to bait. the key was dashing in just after he hits the ground, and is bouncing back up and right. If i did that, i could hit him before he landed, and get full combo. if i waited just abit, he would do that nasty evade thing. once i got the pattern, i could really use any champ. If i went too far and got L2, i just baited and blocked the whole thing (ouch).

3) lots of discussion on how to evade cosmic L1. what worked for me was to be as far to the right as possible when it triggered. so 4 hit combo to put him over edge, then wait on left hand side of screen and swipe back like crazy (i should practice and get better at it. my friend can evade from anywhere on the screen). afte revading one L1, i used magik L2 to prevent him getting another one.

4) Also, some folks didn't know. this month, you REALLY can take it one section at a time. and vulture was one of the easiest fights on the entire map. just hit 4 times to get him to L1 then bait it. rinse...repeat. i got to where i didn't use specials, because they would mess up the tempo.

apologies if too wordy. that is what worked for me.

• Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    edited July 2017
    My team I'm using is 4/55 rhino and magik, 5/50 GP electra GP and the last one is a **** shoot on who I choose. Etween Hyperion quake SL 90s cyclops or a few other options. Either way my 5th doesn't really get used.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    i used a team of Quake/HawkEye/Black Widow/Scarlet Witch/Crossbones SW, and BW did practically all the fights with the Quake/HE synergy SW was power draining or locking practically every combo i only ever took 2 l1s on the last sym spidey fight on the 6th line
  • Killa32Killa32 Posts: 1
    You suck come fight me punk