**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam Stole My Lunch Money needs 3

Kabam Stole My Lunch Money is an 8.5mil rated Alliance with a war rating of 794 - Silver 3 in Season 4. We're looking for 3 members. We do AQ every week and will be running more wars. We're a semi-chill alliance - our mantra is that real life comes first, but we still expect you to be active. We run Map 4 in AQ, but due to low yuoAQ participation of late, we've been running one BG of Map 4 and one of Map 3. We need 3 people who will be engaged with the alliance, who will use the Discord app to chat with us since the in-game chat sucks, who will join every AQ and AW, make the required/recommended weekly donations, and can put up at least 10k a week in SA.

If this sounds like you, we're anxious to meet you. Send me a message on here or add krumbledkookie in-game, and we can chat and see if you're a good fit. (I'm not the leader of the alliance, but an officer.)

Comments

• KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    We grow together. We have uncollected members and officers in our ranks, players with multiple 6* champs.

Come join us, reap the rewards and have some fun. Add me in game and i'll get you in.