**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up hyp or medusa 5*

Already completed easy path of lol...
And all of act 5...

Do i bring a duped hyperion to 5/65

Or
Duped Medusa to 4/55.

Thanks fam.

Comments

• Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Hyperion. Best champ in the game in MY opinion. Doesnt need any synergies. Got regen. Can spam specials. Insane dmg. Stun and armorbreak on s2. Burn mofos on s1. With all these things you can play around just about any champ. But both are for sure top tier champs and you cant go wrong really

Appreciate the feedback

Or should i take omega red to 4/55. Unduped?

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I would do medusa. Has great defensive abilities and is AQ queen with the sentinels.
    Spidey1717 wrote: »
    Hyperion. Best champ in the game in MY opinion. Doesnt need any synergies. Got regen. Can spam specials. Insane dmg. Stun and armorbreak on s2. Burn mofos on s1. With all these things you can play around just about any champ. But both are for sure top tier champs and you cant go wrong really

Appreciate the feedback

Or should i take omega red to 4/55. Unduped?

I dont personally have him sadly. Looks like a great champ tho. Im very biased towards hype tho. Use him in every game mode except aq as i just use my trinity there. But dude seriously you sound like you have sick luck. Take up whoever you like the most using and dont focus too much on what others say. But i can tell u wouldnt regret doing any of them

Thanks again for the feedback
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Medusa for sure
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Take up who you like more after all they’re both Great champs I think it comes down to preference
    Also I wouldn’t take omega red to r4 without his dupe
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Take up who you like more after all they’re both Great champs I think it comes down to preference
    Also I wouldn’t take omega red to r4 without his dupe

Thanks on the omega feedback.