**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "My Little Symbiote" Event

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    @TheSquish671 you saying you havent done epic yet lol
  • GarrizeGarrize Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike I haven’t seen this subject mentioned in the thread :

What will happen to the extra Klyntar Katalysts (for those who have extra after ranking 5 their Symbioid)? Will we get a conversion to gold, shards or regular catalyst fragments?

Thank you!
    @TheSquish671 i forgot to mention domino is on the health switch lane:neutral:
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »

Not chapter 3
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    edited October 2018
    Why did yall only put in 14 cats after you're on r4 on the beginner to master difficulties? Is that so no one can r5 him unless they do an epic pass through for 1 more catalyst? Cause I dunno if this is a over sight or what but it seems like some bs

Not chapter 3

3.1 has brute force on entire map...3.2 has different aspect nodes
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Omg abomination on counter tactic with mystic knowledge node at sig 100 for r2 6* is complete overkill....i thought my SL can handle him but nope died by stacks of 4 poisons

Scale back his sig lvl....i swear you guys never test anything before release and you wonder why we are pissed all the time

Use a poison immune. 😂 I used 4* Iceman and he did great.
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Omg abomination on counter tactic with mystic knowledge node at sig 100 for r2 6* is complete overkill....i thought my SL can handle him but nope died by stacks of 4 poisons

Scale back his sig lvl....i swear you guys never test anything before release and you wonder why we are pissed all the time

Use a poison immune. 😂 I used 4* Iceman and he did great.

I did when i went back in....just lost my entire team to dormammu on aspect of chaos and aggressive node :(. Not mention he is r5 sig lvl 200 giving the degen really strong
  • lcmlrlcmlr Posts: 28
    What's the time of the my little symbiote quest will it release on 12pm or 10am or 10pm kabam Mike please answer my quests usually come at 10pm 17october
  • have they announced the rewards for the symbiote difficulty?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    John8383 wrote: »
    have they announced the rewards for the symbiote difficulty?

They’re in this thread:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/99728/announcing-event-quest-blood-and-venom-symbiomancer/p1
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    What time does the new difficulty start
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Hopefully soon. Can't wait to be disappointed with my featured 5* pull...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's live
  • the symbiod difficulty isnt showing up on my game
  • is it in event quests?
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    is it in event quests?

It’s in the monthly quest thing. Just go to the right after epic difficulty
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    After having gone through the new event, I thought I would try to provide my personal opinion on the event. When it was first announced, I was pretty excited. Getting a new champ that we build up over the course of the month and then take on a new level of difficulty was creative. As an end game player, I was excited for a new challenge, especially based on the announcement that suggested it would be very difficult. I appreciate the thought and time time that the developers went into to create this event, the new difficulty, and the buffs. There is little doubt that it took a lot of time to pull this off.

That said, once the rewards were announced, it was clear that this was not the more difficult content that end game players are looking for. With a maxed out sym and the boosts, this difficulty was easier than Epic or even Master level difficultly. Essentially, it is throwing a bone for some free rewards that only take time. People may counter with an argument that if you wanted it to be more difficult, then just don't use the sym or the boosts. That argument fails given the rewards for finishing the new level. In other words, why would I spend more time trying to clear the level with my basic champs if the rewards don't match the difficulty. Instead, I ran through as fast as I could just to get the rewards.

To be clear, I have no problem with these types of events that allow players that are still building up in the game getting thrown a bone with these types of events. This event was more of a thinking game (i.e., which boosts to use to counter specific nodes) rather than difficult content. I personally do not think this event scratches the itch that certain players have for more difficult content. I would LOVE this event without the sym and without the boosts, with better rewards. I want my champs to get wrecked, I want to use items and units, and I want the rewards to match. Even if its not on a monthly basis, there needs to be more challenging solo content from time to time. Add uncollected level to celebrity challenges (should have happened a long time ago) or create these types of events every three months without a way to walk through them.

Again, this is just a personal opinion and people are free to disagree. It is coming solely from the vantage point of a player who has completed all solo content and would like to see something more challenging from time to time. In no way am I discounting the time and effort that the devs put into this event. Again, I think it was clever and I loved playing around with my sym (and essentially some free bonus rewards).
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Agreed, while super fun to blitz through in two hours it did not provide the "super extream extra hard" difficulty that was advertised. I knew that the reason that the Epic difficulty was so easy this month was because it was open to everyone but I had hoped that the new difficulty would actually pose a challenge. Unfortunately, in addition to the Sym and the boosats Kabam also added a 200% attack boost, which basically made it a joke outside of like 5 fights.
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    the only thing i didn't like about it, was the Colossus it gave me out of the feature crystal.....
  • What's the title we sell it for at the wnd of the event?
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Agreed, while super fun to blitz through in two hours it did not provide the "super extream extra hard" difficulty that was advertised. I knew that the reason that the Epic difficulty was so easy this month was because it was open to everyone but I had hoped that the new difficulty would actually pose a challenge. Unfortunately, in addition to the Sym and the boosats Kabam also added a 200% attack boost, which basically made it a joke outside of like 5 fights.

You can try with your own champs as I did to get your challenge
  • ilbarone87ilbarone87 Posts: 8
    If I finished the simbiote event next week when the featured crystal will change, which one I will get? The actual one or the next one featured crystal?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    ilbarone87 wrote: »
    If I finished the simbiote event next week when the featured crystal will change, which one I will get? The actual one or the next one featured crystal?

You can find the answer in many other posts.
  • MouseMouse Posts: 8
    It is very disappointing that after 100% biginner, normal, heroic and master that you end up with one point short to rank your little symbolic up.
  • ApkillypsApkillyps Posts: 50
    Why does Recoup not work against Abomination’s poison???
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Apkillyps wrote: »
    Why does Recoup not work against Abomination’s poison???

Because poison reduces healing. Use undying, cut deep and total carnage and hope he dies before you get damaged too much. Or use tenacious, unknown enemy. Those work too.
  • AhtopahtoAhtopahto Posts: 33
    bbda6v72lf80.jpeg

So do we get for 100% all dificulties the same award as symbiotic difficulty rewards us?
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Post above huh those are the Symbiote rewards, nothing else

Wth is your question

You don’t need to complete any other lvl(unless it needs to be unlocked)
This discussion has been closed.