**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote Difficulty Featured 5* Crystal Reward

@Kabam Miike how does the featured 5* crystal reward for 100% exploration of Symbiote difficulty work since the featured 5* is changing right in the middle of this event? If you finish 100% and get your crystal before 10/23 do you get the crystal with the current champs and if you finish after 10/23 you get the new featured champs? Or is the crystal just gonna be the current champs no matter when you finish?

Comments

• NoahreddNoahredd Posts: 12
    You get the current featured it’s locked down to that
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Its been stated you get the current one not the new one regardless when you do it
  • Schmidty0611Schmidty0611 Posts: 28
    Bah, dammit...I’d rather have the new one, lol
    Oh well, it’s good either way
    Thanks for the responses @Patchie93 and @Noahredd
  • NoahreddNoahredd Posts: 12
    No worries @schmidty0611 you could still get something decent from the current one and it’s free!
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    When you highlight the crystal it tells you who will be available
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Haamertail wrote: »

But is that only because there is just that one featured 5*?

if you collect/form a 4* crystal now, you can save it for ages and it will contain any new champs...wouldn't this operate the same way?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Haamertail wrote: »

But is that only because there is just that one featured 5*?

if you collect/form a 4* crystal now, you can save it for ages and it will contain any new champs...wouldn't this operate the same way?

If they gave you 15k 5* shards, then yes, you could use it for any 5* featured crystal. But, they are giving you the featured crystal as a whole and can lock it into the current crystal and it won't change.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Duped Hela, then Groot from basic, and spider Gwen from 4 star. Oh well. Still coming down from the high of domino a few days ago so it didn’t sting quite so bad 😂

Fun event though
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    These current feature crystals have been a terrible change from the old f crystals. The drop rates are too low to help players make improvements to their roster at the expense of the extra shards spent. This game is penalizing smart skillful resource management and reward luck. A consequence of this is the huge turnover in alliances. Shame Kabam.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Pulled Juggernaut

#SickAndTiredOfWinning
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    My main got Wasp and my alt got IMIW. Pretty happy about IMIW since that account has no defenders. Not sure how I feel about Wasp. I feel like she’s just additional arena fodder.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Pulled Juggernaut

#SickAndTiredOfWinning

I duped my colossus... I honestly can't remember the last time I've gotten a pull I was happy about. Last few pulls have been HB, Rhino, Antman, Colossus x2, and SG. I have no idea how I have been so lucky as to pull all of the worst champions in the game... It's almost rarer than the chance of actually pulling someone good.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Just accept the inevitability of Colossus now and it will hurt less later.

Iron Patriot says, "Hello, is it me you're looking for?"
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Juggernaut. The MCOC OG.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    I awakened my Archangel, which is fantastic as I can now use my mutant gem on Omega Red if I get lucky
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Left Corvus. Right Domino. Middle Miles Morales. :(
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Take ip and antman out and they wouldn't be such a waste and an insult to have grinded your way to one of them...antman isn't in this one but watch! Probably in the next one! Those two turn up way too often in high cost premium featured crystals!
    DrZola wrote: »
    You all are really making me excited about finishing up the Sym quest.

Dr. Zola

Yep, get excited... After this event, everyone will have a 5* Colossus to brag about.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious

Can anyone clarify how the crystal works exactly? Is it showing current featured champs because it's the only featured available or because these are the champs locked in it?

Or can it be held until Tuesday when the new pool of featured champs are rolled out?

Or, better yet, will holding off until Tuesday to beat the quest and claim the crystal, give us the shot at the new featured champs?
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    got a crappy Juggs, only silver lining is new champ....
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I duped my colossus... I honestly can't remember the last time I've gotten a pull I was happy about. Last few pulls have been HB, Rhino, Antman, Colossus x2, and SG. I have no idea how I have been so lucky as to pull all of the worst champions in the game... It's almost rarer than the chance of actually pulling someone good.

My featured crystal pulls this year have been Sentinel, Rogue, Moon Knight, Yellowjacket, Sabretooth, Crossbones, Guillotine, Loki, Ghost Rider, Colossus, Loki, BPCW, and Juggernaut. 3 for 13 is about the 20% RNG the old featured crystals had. I'm opening 5 of the new featured crystals this coming Tuesday to go for a Korg dupe, I miss being able to open 5* signature stone crystals:

au190t6k6ez6.png

Haji_Saab wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious

Can anyone clarify how the crystal works exactly? Is it showing current featured champs because it's the only featured available or because these are the champs locked in it?

Or can it be held until Tuesday when the new pool of featured champs are rolled out?

Or, better yet, will holding off until Tuesday to beat the quest and claim the crystal, give us the shot at the new featured champs?

It will always be the current featured crystal i.e. the one containing Cap IW, corvus, wasp etc ... no change whatsoever ... neither by waiting to complete the quest nor by waiting to open the crystal ...

they have already clarified it

@Haji_Saab Can you link me to where they clarify this?
    Werewrym wrote: »

My featured crystal pulls this year have been Sentinel, Rogue, Moon Knight, Yellowjacket, Sabretooth, Crossbones, Guillotine, Loki, Ghost Rider, Colossus, Loki, BPCW, and Juggernaut. 3 for 13 is about the 20% RNG the old featured crystals had. I'm opening 5 of the new featured crystals this coming Tuesday to go for a Korg dupe, I miss being able to open 5* signature stone crystals:

au190t6k6ez6.png

Good luck to you. I hope you get that dupe, you sure have enough sig stones to make him a real pain in the rear on defense... I stopped rolling featured crystals a long time ago because I have never once pulled something good from a featured crystal... I know it's just bad luck, but I can't get myself to spend that extra 5k when I have yet to have a successful pull from a featured crystal.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Captain beardo over here, imo an awesome pull, used a science ag & some sig stones.